• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF is Watson's Problem?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a HS team have so much trouble just getting a damn play called. Seriously wtf? Am I wrong or did this asshat single-handedly sabotage us? How many times did we have to call a timeout, or have to take an extra 5 yards because we couldn't get a play in? And what was the 2pt debacle? Seriously you aren't prepared enough to know that you will have to go for 2, and don't have a play waiting already in your back pocket?

Imagine how much different the game could have been had we simply got up and run it in for 2 without burning the timeout at the end? Would have had at least a full minute left, and only needing a FG to go to overtime.

:gaah:

Vent complete.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not wrong at all. I've said Watson will be the reason this team loses 5-6 games this year. His play calling is atrocious, his game management is atrocious. Dan Neil and David Thomas were ridiculing his play calling on the LHN as well. Pointed out how he makes zero halftime adjustments and just runs the same stuff. Said he's easy to figure out. BTW, I love the fact that the LHN commentators are allowed to speak their minds. Mack made sure none of that happened. Got rid of Rod Babers when he criticized the team for having no heart.......

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to see you guys ended up with him, he wasn't liked in Lincoln either for the same reasons.