• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF, Clemson? Just a bunch of dirty perv's. Watch out Bama....

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost positive they won't try this shit against Bama. If they do, they will pay. Our players are aware of this by now, I'm sure.

If Saban is told it's happening, he just needs to put one of his 3rd teamers in there for a couple of plays so they can twist someone's thumb back to his wrist. If the Bama player gets by with doing that, great. And even if he doesn't, he should immediately letter. Saban has plenty of 3rd teamers. But Clemson has a very limited supply of good thumbs on their starters.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta get Ron Cherry on this...

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Brady Quinn still have eligibility?

Brady%20Quinn%20grabbing%20dick%20of%20friends.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before ESPN gives Clemson the 2017 Courage Award.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Robinson: Clemson gropers 'better not try me like that'

Alabama offensive tackle Cam Robinson wouldn't reveal what will happen to Clemson players if they grab him in sensitive areas during the national title game, but he suggested Wednesday he won't react well.

"They better not try me like that," Robinson told reporters, according to Marq Burnett of SEC Country. "That's all I got to say."

Tigers defensive lineman Christian Wilkins made headlines in the Fiesta Bowl when he was seen grabbing Ohio State running back Curtis Samuel below the waist at the end of a play.

Wilkins' teammate and star linebacker Ben Boulware defended the grope earlier Wednesday, saying Clemson has used the tactic all season in an attempt to throw opponents off their game.

"I know there's going to be that one person: 'Well, I played football and I never did that,'" Boulware said. "You either sucked at football, you had no friends in the locker room, or you were the person that went to the bathroom stall to go change because you were scared to shower with the team."

Boulware also claimed Samuel's lack of reaction to the grab proved that it wasn't a big deal to those who play the game, though a tweet from Samuel later on suggested otherwise.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Robinson: Clemson gropers 'better not try me like that'

Alabama offensive tackle Cam Robinson wouldn't reveal what will happen to Clemson players if they grab him in sensitive areas during the national title game, but he suggested Wednesday he won't react well.

"They better not try me like that," Robinson told reporters, according to Marq Burnett of SEC Country. "That's all I got to say."

Tigers defensive lineman Christian Wilkins made headlines in the Fiesta Bowl when he was seen grabbing Ohio State running back Curtis Samuel below the waist at the end of a play.

Wilkins' teammate and star linebacker Ben Boulware defended the grope earlier Wednesday, saying Clemson has used the tactic all season in an attempt to throw opponents off their game.

"I know there's going to be that one person: 'Well, I played football and I never did that,'" Boulware said. "You either sucked at football, you had no friends in the locker room, or you were the person that went to the bathroom stall to go change because you were scared to shower with the team."

Boulware also claimed Samuel's lack of reaction to the grab proved that it wasn't a big deal to those who play the game, though a tweet from Samuel later on suggested otherwise.
So, in other words, he said . . .

:comeatmebro:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ball Grabbers vs the Ball Draggers

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State player "kiss my ass"

Clemson player
200_s.gif

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really understand all the sensitivity and the melodrama. A lot of ado about nothing.