• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS? - Help me get off the schnide

Which one?

• A. Cooper

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • DJ Moore

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • David Moore

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Valdez-Scantling

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TREFF
Yes, its a league more than a couple of us are in. At this point I have no shame or pride left, so just go with.

Final flex spot
New Cowboy Amari Cooper vs Tenn.
D.J. Moore vs TB
David Moore vs LAC
or M. Valdez-Scantling @NE

IMHO, all have favorable matchups, but all also have "?'s".
Well I'm starting David Moore over Crabby, DJax and some other guy I can't remember....oh yeah, ODB on bye.......call me crazy but I have a feel feel.............and I need to get off the schnide too.............haven't read through the thread but I bet I'm the only one thinking he's a good start this week.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TREFF

Well I'm starting David Moore over Crabby, DJax and some other guy I can't remember....oh yeah, ODB on bye.......call me crazy but I have a feel feel.............and I need to get off the schnide too.............haven't read through the thread but I bet I'm the only one thinking he's a good start this week.
I’m starting Moore in KOTF, course that probably means it’s a bad idea.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TREFF

no your not the only one..I do too :)

But, in your case, I'd go Djax over Dav. Moore. Fitzmagic sure did like him the first three games.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone else? Anyone at all? How'bout all you lurkers that never comment? How about all you rotoworld writers that steal our good ideas?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm going with the Hyphen. If The Hoodie's calling card on defense is to take away the #1 weapon, and to fotce red zone FG's, that's plenty of attention to Adams, and the nice tall WR with jets to get behind the D and score from outside the redzone it shall be.

My first instinct was Cooper, but he's a "prove it first" at this point before I ever stick him back in. I'll kick myself if either of the Moore's do significantly better. I think all three of them hit double digits this week.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like you need it from me but here's my proof....................still, with GA out Hyphen is a good play IMO.

upload_2018-11-4_10-40-12.png

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm going with the Hyphen. If The Hoodie's calling card on defense is to take away the #1 weapon, and to fotce red zone FG's, that's plenty of attention to Adams, and the nice tall WR with jets to get behind the D and score from outside the redzone it shall be.

My first instinct was Cooper, but he's a "prove it first" at this point before I ever stick him back in. I'll kick myself if either of the Moore's do significantly better. I think all three of them hit double digits this week.

Glad you went MVS, this was my only advice given that was right today, including most of the decisions I made for my teams

I guess technically it's not done until we see cooper, but I don't think he'll clear 100y

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after Michael Thomas erupted, doesn't really matter. I'm plenty behind with only Jaylon Smith tonight, so unless he takes two turnovers to the house, doesn't really matter Mich.

But yes, so far, MVS was the right choice, yay me and those of you who choose him :( .

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well after Michael Thomas erupted, doesn't really matter. I'm plenty behind with only Jaylon Smith tonight, so unless he takes two turnovers to the house, doesn't really matter Mich.

But yes, so far, MVS was the right choice, yay me and those of you who choose him :( .

Well that just means he was better than DJ Moore. It's not like MVS had that great of a game. Cooper eclipses it with 42 yards and a touchdown. Still think the majority is right here.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that just means he was better than DJ Moore. It's not like MVS had that great of a game. Cooper eclipses it with 42 yards and a touchdown. Still think the majority is right here.
Both the Moore's actually, so 2 of a possible 3 he beat. But regardless, Cooper would have to get about 35 for it to have made a difference either way. Beating MVS by a few points might make the right call change, won't affect the outcome

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by gawd Jaylon Smith is doing his best to make it a game

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came back on this thread to state that Cooper did in fact score the most points of the group. That is all :)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by gawd Jaylon Smith is doing his best to make it a game
I was up by about 8 points in my work league going against him. I lost... needed that win. Still think I have a shot, but I'm not doing so hot. I hope Boyd gets force fed while AJ is out and it doesn't hurt his numbers with the extra attention.