• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestling Podcasts.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have long commutes between home and work, and get to drive around a lot too cause of work. So I get a chance to listen to a lot of podcasts. And these are three that I think are worth listening.

Don Tony and Kevin Castle Show - not for the tame of heart, these two guys from Queens are not scared to ruffle a few feathers. Especially Don Tony, who loves to stir the pot, A LOT. Anyways, these guys know their wrestling back and forth. They do talk about other topics, like politics, cinema and just plain old bullshit. I been listening to their show since 06 when it was the Minority Report.

Tha O Show - I been listening to this one since 07. These guys from Canada will always say something that will get me busting out laughing. They talk a lot about independent wrestling and MMA. Big Daddy Donnie and the Notorious TID with Voodoo Drew, give them a check out. Every week they interview a wrestler, look up the one they did with Terry Runnels.

Da Sharpshooters. Two brothers from L.A. These guys are funny as fuck, especially Marcus who will get in a rant about some dumb shit. I been listening to them since 08. They are black, but they are the most fair critics you can listen to. Anyways, they also enjoy talking sports and movies and random bullshit.

I used to listen to Brian Alvarez and Vinny from Figure 4, but I don't anymore.

If you know of any others, do add them, but try to give all these shows a try.