• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Richardson IS A REDSKIN 5 YEARS 40 MILL

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying with that injury theme you mentioned. Wasn't Doctson seriously injured in college?

Projects don't get drafted in the first round. As I recall the Doctson was universally lauded as a damn good to borderline great pick. As SkinsFan said he made some great catches, but also dropped far too many passes as well. And not of the variety that he dropped against KC which would've been a great catch. I'm talking regular catches. I still have hope for Doctson though. I think all the necessary ingredients are there for him to be a better than decent #1 WR. perhaps even more.

Oh IM not saying he is a lost cause.

I am saying that if we had any serious intentions of competing last year, you dont hand the coach two project WRs a RB that did well as a fill in, but you had questions about, an oft injured star TE....

Then bitch about the results when you manage 7-9

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson COULD open up the offense - take the top off the defense, assuming Alex Smith can actually get him the ball.

He threw more downfield last year than in previous years, but then again, he had a legit running game, a legit tight end, and a legit burner to help make the offense work.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson COULD open up the offense - take the top off the defense, assuming Alex Smith can actually get him the ball.

He threw more downfield last year than in previous years, but then again, he had a legit running game, a legit tight end, and a legit burner to help make the offense work.

Holy shit... every one play the lottery, I actually agree with this post.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit - good for you, OTP! Also - I don't give a crap!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but hey we have colt mccoy waiting in the wings to fling it deep :noidea:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you two are like the angry old guy muppets grumbling in the balcony from the old time Muppet shows - waldorf and stattler, I believe.

Each one more morose than the other.

Lighten up, skinsdad, philly moron, and OTP - it's not all doom and gloom!

Where's that "It's good to be a fan of the Redskins!!!" poster when you need him?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah me too, proof that a blind squirrel can find a nut once in awhile :pound::D:lol:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you two are like the angry old guy muppets grumbling in the balcony from the old time Muppet shows - waldorf and stattler, I believe.

Where's that "It's good to be a fan of the Redskins!!!" poster when you need him?

oh please , again gambling on youth is damn sure better then signing 32 yr old cbs just saying that isnt our qbs strong suit

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would suggest you look in the mirror and take your own advice. I actually just AGREED with you, and ya still bitchin??

Just because we are not willing to accept Bruce's Redskins Royalty status as cart blanche for his skills as a GM does not make us any less a fan of the team than you or the Bruce Allen fan club.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YESSS!!! Two out of three... Come on Philly Moron.... You can do it...!!!

I want the trifecta!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.webp

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suggest you look in the mirror and take your own advice. I actually just AGREED with you, and ya still bitchin??

Just because we are not willing to accept Bruce's Redskins Royalty status as cart blanche for his skills as a GM does not make us any less a fan of the team than you or the Bruce Allen fan club.

I might have mentioned he had trouble with reading comprehension earlier. :noidea:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It GREAT to be a REDSKIN Fan!!! HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is good to be a fan of the Redskins...

IF you like