• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Moe Ways Commits

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maurice Ways committed to Michigan earlier today surprising no one. The Country Day WR was offered earlier this week and didn't wast any time.

Ways continues the trend of Big and Tall that Hoke & Co seems to be stressing. Hard for me to get excited about this one with so many outstanding WR's considering Michigan.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan was not the front runner for any of those outstanding receivers... the coaches knew that when they offered Ways as it wouldn't take him long to commit... KJ Williams is the most likely option to finish off the this receiver class.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ Williams is the most likely option to finish off the this receiver class.

Ugh, it is like they Hoke is trying extra hard to keep this team boring. The world of football is in love with speed and our coach is shopping at the Big and Tall shop.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He makes the "All-Name" List. Awesome name.

I can see Brent Musberger now: "How many Moe Ways can this young man score???"

"They need to think of Moe Ways to defend this young fella".

We're recruiting a kid named "T.V. Williams" @ WR. Nother good one.

chickrock

chickrock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the link to this site from CBS guys. I thought I lost you all forever. I dont post often, but I do enjoy reading all of your posts. Keep up the good work!

Go Blue!

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ Williams is the most likely option to finish off the this receiver class.

Ugh, it is like they Hoke is trying extra hard to keep this team boring. The world of football is in love with speed and our coach is shopping at the Big and Tall shop.

If Gardner has a good year I think this problem will end... the good news is that Darboh is getting some practice love so between him, Gallon, Funches, and Dileo we should have solid receiver options this year.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. the good news is that Darboh is getting some practice love so between him, Gallon, Funches, and Dileo we should have solid receiver options this year.

Yeah, "Those Who Stay Will Be Solid". Maybe Drake can take a lot of summer classes.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofM has done a good job of addressing WR for 2014. Harris and possibly the kid from Fla as well as Ways.

The limited number of schollies makes me wonder if we did offer to quickly on Ways

maize77blue

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke and company is doing a great job of recruiting. We got a great chance to get peppers and hand. But I do agree that he was maybe to quick to offer Ways.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. the good news is that Darboh is getting some practice love so between him, Gallon, Funches, and Dileo we should have solid receiver options this year.

Yeah, "Those Who Stay Will Be Solid". Maybe Drake can take a lot of summer classes.

being solid is still a step in the right direction... or was Rome built overnight?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Brandon had the stones to schedule a home and home with UofA

I"m sure he has the stones to play Arizona, but it comes down to money.......No one is afraid of the Wildcats but money speaks....Now ask the Arizona AD if he wants to come to Michigan and play and I'm sure he would jump at the chance.

Michigan will fit them in soon enough but since were the big boy on the block we make the rules....

Arizona is more then welcome to play us but on our terms......That's the way it works...

Much like USC never comes to Ann Arrbor.....They are a big boy and won't bend down to us.

There's a reason Michigan plays 7 home games and 5 road games every year....

With all my slappy talk, I still want to see that game...

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going to a 9 or 10 game conference schedule, the OOC games will be against patsies to guarantee home games and $$$.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With ND off the schedule and the PAC 12 deal scuttled (I think) we need at least one team from a BCS conference to have a home and home with, don't we. As a coach, Arizona would be at the bottom of my list, especially since the game would be played in September but it would be fun to watch as a fan.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard Brandon stating something about having at least 7 home games to meet the budget needs... so with 9 game conference schedules, every second year we'll have 5 away games, which means that every OOC game has to be a home game... which means patsies coming in for a pay day... I am sure that a home and home with a good team is possible, it's just more difficult to schedule now.