• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Josh Gordon

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not... but it was kinda funny. :D

I love the way eagle fans show their love to one another. LOL

I agree, no reason to ban premium. He is like TO, he has done nothing wrong, but is just a locker room cancer. The big difference is, TO can catch and Premium drops everything.

Premium, honestly, do you realize that almost 100% of what you said is anti-eagles?? It's all a bash on someone. I hated Reid after year 3, but I found other things to love and discuss as well. Nothing wrong with critical thinking, but honestly you bash so much that it comes across as you love the attention more than the team. And that keeps you an outsider. And honestly, I've never once in my life, met a true eagles fan that even CONSIDERED not being a fan. You don't leave and come back this way, if your a true fan. I followed MIN for awhile when Cunningham went there, but I never lost PHI as my home. Most of the issues here you have created, and you just don't see it.

I was an Eagles fan for 30 years and probably posted with some of you going back 15-20 years at kffl. If the old posts are out there somewhere, you could probably find threads where I was incredibly supportive of Lurie, Banner and Roseman. So I am not some random flamer showing up to irritate guys on this board. I feel I have earned the right to my opinion.

That being said, I have expressed that opinion, and would rather not dwell on it. No where in this thread was I discussing Eagles at all, but Old Duck brought it up anyways. This thread is not about me, or Eagles hate, and neither would be being discussed here at all if it wasn't for Old Duck.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, many others called for you being banned. I really don't care, but I just get tired of several guys who comment on the Eagles forum, dissing the Eagles, when they are fans of other teams. Trash talk, I get it. I really don't care that much. Nothing personal. Relax.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcohol abuse is not an irrelevant matter. But I do believe he is absolutely deserving of a fresh start - I think he just needs to get the hell away from Cleveland... new scene, new surroundings could get his career and his life back on track. And I hope it's in Philly.
It was weed. And then his last suspension was a result of the leagues fucked up weed policy where he drank one drink (stupidly, yes). I want to watch the best football players on the planet play football. The game is exciting to me and it's better with better players.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither deerpathdave nor Gordon should be banned. Being stupid is a choice.:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Josh Gordon I'd be smoking the Sticky Icky as well. Hell after all it's the Browns! I mean it's gotta be depressing playing for that jackass owner & that dysfunctional franchise. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Browns fan. But until I actually see them turn things around I won't believe it can happen. They have done very little right since their return in '99.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was Josh Gordon I'd be smoking the Sticky Icky as well. Hell after all it's the Browns! I mean it's gotta be depressing playing for that jackass owner & that dysfunctional franchise. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Browns fan. But until I actually see them turn things around I won't believe it can happen. They have done very little right since their return in '99.

I would take him, throw him opposite Jefferies, and draft Ross in the 2nd round and it could be the most explosive passing game in the NFL!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take him, throw him opposite Jefferies, and draft Ross in the 2nd round and it could be the most explosive passing game in the NFL!

He's a talented WR. He would be a great addition to the Eagles offense.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for ya @Wamu. We have our Buckeyes after all!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see any way that Ross lasts to the 2nd round. I think he's top 20 for sure. We may pick him at #14.