• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Josh Gordon

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC rookie Tyreek Hill punched his "pregnant" girlfriend in the stomach then choked her out (way worse than Mixon) ... after a great rookie season you rarely ever hear the incident come up. I'm not saying it's right ... but it's just the way it is.

Agree Rey. Hey, with your influence, please get the Mod to ban Premium.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns went 12-24 when he played. The 2nd round pick they gave up could have been used on a guy like Zach Ertz instead. One and a half good/great seasons is really not a win.

That wasn't his fault, record has nothing to do with it. His production was ridiculous. He had the same amount of yards and TD's in two full seasons than Ertz has in his entire career. The Browns and the league gave him every opportunity to change his careless ways.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This conversation has been 100% on Josh Gordon and the Browns. Nothing to do with that other team.

So you are a big Ray Rice fan huh? I would take Gordon over Mixon any day of the week. Mixon is a POS, I don't want a POS on my team.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are a big Ray Rice fan huh? I would take Gordon over Mixon any day of the week. Mixon is a POS, I don't want a POS on my team.

I don't want either one of them. Just view one as a lost cause and the other one not past the point of no return.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree Rey. Hey, with your influence, please get the Mod to ban Premium.

Calling for a ban is so childish. Call your mom and get her to deal with him.

Why don't you grow the fuck up and simply ignore him. JFC!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very mature!

I would call my dear Mom, but she passed away 20 years ago. Thanks for your good advice, and counseling.

Last edited:

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Wings these days anyway? He usually has good input with the draft this time of year.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

better watch out... you might get it too...

wYffLQM.gif

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very mature!

I would call my dear Mom, but she passed away 20 years ago. Thanks for your good advice, and counseling.

Says the guy who wants to ban people whose opinion he doesn't like.
You wouldn't know mature if it kicked you it the nuts.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy smoked some weed. that's all. He didn't have any other issues that I'm aware of.

Old Duck just gets annoyed when someone posts information that shows how ignorant he is. Best to ban sources of real info rather than get educated. After all, a discussion forum is obviously the wrong place for people to exchange differing views on subjects.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth a rebuttal.

Nothing you could say that would be meaningful so yeah, you're right.

Good application of the first rule of holes.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who wants to ban people whose opinion he doesn't like.
You wouldn't know mature if it kicked you it the nuts.

Not worth a rebuttal.

No it's not... but it was kinda funny. :D

I love the way eagle fans show their love to one another. LOL

I agree, no reason to ban premium. He is like TO, he has done nothing wrong, but is just a locker room cancer. The big difference is, TO can catch and Premium drops everything.

Premium, honestly, do you realize that almost 100% of what you said is anti-eagles?? It's all a bash on someone. I hated Reid after year 3, but I found other things to love and discuss as well. Nothing wrong with critical thinking, but honestly you bash so much that it comes across as you love the attention more than the team. And that keeps you an outsider. And honestly, I've never once in my life, met a true eagles fan that even CONSIDERED not being a fan. You don't leave and come back this way, if your a true fan. I followed MIN for awhile when Cunningham went there, but I never lost PHI as my home. Most of the issues here you have created, and you just don't see it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love the chance at Josh Gordon's career if he's gonna have one. Such a shame the league has denied the fans this great talent over something so irrelevant.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love the chance at Josh Gordon's career if he's gonna have one. Such a shame the league has denied the fans this great talent over something so irrelevant.

Alcohol abuse is not an irrelevant matter. But I do believe he is absolutely deserving of a fresh start - I think he just needs to get the hell away from Cleveland... new scene, new surroundings could get his career and his life back on track. And I hope it's in Philly.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not... but it was kinda funny. :D

I love the way eagle fans show their love to one another. LOL

I agree, no reason to ban premium. He is like TO, he has done nothing wrong, but is just a locker room cancer. The big difference is, TO can catch and Premium drops everything.

Premium, honestly, do you realize that almost 100% of what you said is anti-eagles?? It's all a bash on someone. I hated Reid after year 3, but I found other things to love and discuss as well. Nothing wrong with critical thinking, but honestly you bash so much that it comes across as you love the attention more than the team. And that keeps you an outsider. And honestly, I've never once in my life, met a true eagles fan that even CONSIDERED not being a fan. You don't leave and come back this way, if your a true fan. I followed MIN for awhile when Cunningham went there, but I never lost PHI as my home. Most of the issues here you have created, and you just don't see it.

The most sensible thing you've said all year :D

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DWI is hardly irrelevant. Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon arrested for DWI

But yeah, I get your point that smoking a little dope is not relevant to his football skills.

I look at it a little more from the point of smarts and professionalism. Apply just a little discipline in his life and the guy could be making $15M per year, and could probably over the course of 8-10 years amass a fortune. Then he could go out for the rest of his life and do whatever he wants.

And its not like he can't have any fun while being a pro. He could afford to get someone else to drive after drinking, and it seems clear there are plenty of professional athletes who have figured out how to smoke a little dope and still pass the required testing.

So yeah, smoking a little dope is not relevant to his football skills, but being smart and professional enough to stay within the lines for your employer is. I hardly blame the employer for the employee being an idiot.