• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW!!!....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most interesting and potential huge thing in our favor for PSU football if true. Its and interview from Slaten out of St. Louis again. They had an investigator from DC on and he is doing his own report and is stating how Freeh's group changed and altered emails to put the blame on Penn State and once his report comes out, he's positive federal charges will be forthcoming on several govt employees. This isn't just some schmuck either. You could definitely tell he knew his stuff and his report will blow the lid of things.

Chirbit - ... - kingscourt590 - share audio easily

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a summary if you don't have 20 minutes

Here is a run down I heard:
•Highly suspects the leaked emails that incriminated Joe Paterno were altered, forged and outright fakes.
•Titles/subject matters in the subject lines were changed, dates were altered and emails that a computer would naturally be in sequence are out of order.
•They are trying to get the original emails from Penn State to prove it.
•Suspects the person who altered the emails is the same person who leaked them.
•Stated that when their investigation is complete and released, he has no doubt there will be a federal investigation and people will go to jail.

Get the fucking popcorn ready. I would love to see that self righteous dickwad Corbett squirm. I've said all along he's up to his neck in this bullshit. If they blow this info up, NCAA will have to review because they based all their sanctions on it.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I hope hope hope this can work out... I'm so sick of hearing and seeing such negative things about Penn State.. I wonder how many people will actually admit how fucked up the NCAA, media, and public have acted

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I hope hope hope this can work out... I'm so sick of hearing and seeing such negative things about Penn State.. I wonder how many people will actually admit how fucked up the NCAA, media, and public have acted

Media will try to discredit this guy because it doesn't fit their agenda, but it won't matter if he has the facts to back it up. Would love to see the members of the BOT who tried to rush this through, Erickson and that scumbag Governor Corbett get what's coming to them. Said this report should be wrapped up in 2-3 weeks. guy is legit as well. Has worked within the government at high levels researching reports like this as one of his duties. While I'm happy with the other lawsuits, if this report is even close to what he claims, look the fuck out. NCAA and the others I mentioned better run for cover. Also, on a separate note, it appears the perjury charges against Curley and Shultz will be dropped next week.

Emmert is such a crooked fucker. He said they have no jurisdiction to cover academic fraud at UNC today, but they have it to conjure up an interpretation of morale clauses in a criminal case with no facts to back up the report they used. I hope he gets killed in this report and insuing lawsuit. He is bed buddies with Tripponey and hopefully they both go down in flames.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^This. Emmert really took advantage of the lynch mob.

Media will try to discredit this guy because it doesn't fit their agenda, but it won't matter if he has the facts to back it up. Would love to see the members of the BOT who tried to rush this through, Erickson and that scumbag Governor Corbett get what's coming to them. Said this report should be wrapped up in 2-3 weeks. guy is legit as well. Has worked within the government at high levels researching reports like this as one of his duties. While I'm happy with the other lawsuits, if this report is even close to what he claims, look the fuck out. NCAA and the others I mentioned better run for cover. Also, on a separate note, it appears the perjury charges against Curley and Shultz will be dropped next week.

Emmert is such a crooked fucker. He said they have no jurisdiction to cover academic fraud at UNC today, but they have it to conjure up an interpretation of morale clauses in a criminal case with no facts to back up the report they used. I hope he gets killed in this report and insuing lawsuit. He is bed buddies with Tripponey and hopefully they both go down in flames.

The problem was also leadership at the University - there was just no one willing to stand up and speak in public against this overreach by the NCAA.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^This. Emmert really took advantage of the lynch mob.

The problem was also leadership at the University - there was just no one willing to stand up and speak in public against this overreach by the NCAA.

Yeah, because they were protecting one of their own and Corbett sits on the BOT as Governor and he is the one who pushed Freeh on them, directed him towards football and used the dead man as a scape goat. This is going to get very ugly for People involved in second mile and politicians....couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of scumbags.