• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow....

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't worried. We just had a bunch of shots go in and out. Those 2 ridiculous charge calls on Denmon, big momentum shifts.

We played like crap and win by 9

fastest40minutes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wonder how many people still think Mizzou will finish 7th in the conference? Preseason, I cannot remember how many ppl on the other board laughed at any Mizzou fan who thought we would finish higher than that. LOL at them!

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, losing to a team with 2 Future NBA players would be horrible. Good grief, the kansas and duke games were the only ones that were not fairly close. If it wasn't for injurys, player leaving to germany and some bad choices at the end of a few games, ISU would be pretty good.

...wait, i guess that means we are bad :(

Doktaholiday

Hell's Coming With Me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, losing to a team with 2 Future NBA players would be horrible. Good grief, the kansas and duke games were the only ones that were not fairly close. If it wasn't for injurys, player leaving to germany and some bad choices at the end of a few games, ISU would be pretty good.

Brackins has never impressed me. I think he'll get drafted but I don't see him doing anything there. What do you think?

fastest40minutes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Brackins has a nice offensive game, but he seems to lack heart at times. In a tight game, you would expect him to try and take over. At least from what I have seem. he disappears in the big moments. If he would play as hard as Gilstrap does for 40 minutes, he may be the best player in the Big 12 jmo. He definitely has the skill to succeed at the next level.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

HOLY SHIT! There are Iowa State fans on the board? When did this happen. I was starting to think you people had gone extinct.

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pretty close :P
I agree 100% with fastest40minutes. Kinda sad