• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow...

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Clayton one of my favorites.
Me too....saw him at QFC one day, was as nice as could be. Knows NFL inside and out, i used to love his fights with Sean Salisbury.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton's regular call-ins on the Saturday show ruin it for me. They're all terrible. And all show long, callers are throwing those really hard-hitting, thought provoking questions that test the depth of his insider knowledge, such as "Mr. Professor Clayton, do you think Russell Wilson will have a good year?" It's just not interesting at all to me, but I fully acknowledge his large following. I like his access to info and read his stuff all the time when he was writing for the TNT back in the day, but I guess I just find him to be a very dull radio host.

fair enough, however you at least have to admit there isnt anyone on radio that gives you the same thing. most of the dolts dont know their ass from their elbow or couldnt provide compelling radio if they had 100 years to prepare.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any show is talking Seahawks, I like it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Clayton... I always tune in when I know he's hosting or a guest on a show... I went to a bar before a Seahawks game and Clayton was there answering FFB questions... Nicest guy you'd ever meet... He made my experience a blast... I enjoy him quite a bit...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Clayton... I always tune in when I know he's hosting or a guest on a show... I went to a bar before a Seahawks game and Clayton was there answering FFB questions... Nicest guy you'd ever meet... He made my experience a blast... I enjoy him quite a bit...

I actually really appreciate Clayton. When I was younger he came into my sandwich shop and I butchered his sandwich because I was just shocked he was in. He didn't get pissed like most people do an still left a tip.