• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow the hype !

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s always someone talking loudly about something every year...guess we’ll see.

I’ll be interested to see how the Oline syncs up with Guice. Always seems we have great play action...but the RB and Oline never seem to be in perfect rhythm...hope that changes this year. Love to finally see an effective running game...sure would be hard to be worse than last year. Tho, I’ve learned to never say never with these guys

SeanTaylor21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I totally agree Cali....and the funny thing is we don't need a 1700 yard back (tho it would be nice), we just need a guy that can average 4 yards a carry and that will open up the passing game. I wouldn't crown Guice as the starter either if I was Gruden, I'd let the competition play out and may the best man win.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree Cali....and the funny thing is we don't need a 1700 yard back (tho it would be nice), we just need a guy that can average 4 yards a carry and that will open up the passing game. I wouldn't crown Guice as the starter either if I was Gruden, I'd let the competition play out and may the best man win.

So we don’t need a top ten running history of Alex Smith would disagree with you. Aside from last season, Alex Smith’s passing career is below average as a chain mover and point scorer.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we don’t need a top ten running history of Alex Smith would disagree with you. Aside from last season, Alex Smith’s passing career is below average as a chain mover and point scorer.
We shall see. Grudens system should benefit Alex style of play... I do not understand what you are saying in the first sentence...what exactly do you mean? We need a top ten RB or Alex’ running stats?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we need to stop hyping this guy . i know he will be a good back but man i dont want a young rookie pressing in an effort to live up to press clippings .

young backs sometimes press the hole to hard and dont set up the blockers well . patience is hard for a runner

again i believe we got a steal in him , but let the guy take some snaps before we declare he will be 3rd in the nfl in rushing as a rookie

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. Grudens system should benefit Alex style of play... I do not understand what you are saying in the first sentence...what exactly do you mean? We need a top ten RB or Alex’ running stats?

Yeah...autocorrect sux.

Alex Smith’s history says in order for him to be successful, he needs a top running game.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

some here cali, never will because they are too proud to admit it. alex has been a very good qb in this league with the right coach and system. in his last 7 seasons in that senario, alex has a record of 69-31-1...in the voice of our former qb..."I LIKE THAT!"

HTTR!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some here cali, never will because they are too proud to admit it. alex has been a very good qb in this league with the right coach and system. in his last 7 seasons in that senario, alex has a record of 69-31-1...in the voice of our former qb..."I LIKE THAT!"

HTTR!

you win with the whole team , not just the qb . our last 3 teams were 500 type teams . . sonny jurgensen was probably the best pure qb we have ever had . he had a losing record here because the rest of the team couldnt cut the mustard

people here pined for a qb who can carry a football team . smith isnt that guy . he wont lose games for you but he wont carry a team on his shoulders and win games by himself .

with this team he should get us to the title game based on the hype and the fact he is supposedly "better " then KC .

i expect he is equal to him so a playoff win should be the expectation . just making the playoffs or being 500 wont cut the mustard . you gave up too much to get him to tread water

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you win with the whole team , not just the qb . our last 3 teams were 500 type teams . . sonny jurgensen was probably the best pure qb we have ever had . he had a losing record here because the rest of the team couldnt cut the mustard

no shit dad, unless you are a HOF QB like they have in GB…that’s a .500 team without Rogers.

people here pined for a qb who can carry a football team . smith isnt that guy . he wont lose games for you but he wont carry a team on his shoulders and win games by himself .

I’m not one of those “people” dad. You seem to be one, who wishes failure to our new qb for some reason. is it to save face? I don’t know any redskins fan who really feels that way…social media has really fucked up your sense of reality, as it has too many.

with this team he should get us to the title game based on the hype and the fact he is supposedly "better " then KC .

So now, all of a sudden “with this team” and a few subtractions/additions to the roster kc had…alex should get us to the title game? ‘the fact he is supposedly better”…wtf?

i expect he is equal to him so a playoff win should be the expectation . just making the playoffs or being 500 wont cut the mustard . you gave up too much to get him to tread water

Apparently, “you gave up too much” in your fight for a QB that in the end…didn’t want to be here.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Apparently, “you gave up too much” in your fight for a QB that in the end…didn’t want to be here.
didn’t give up a thing

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...autocorrect sux.

Alex Smith’s history says in order for him to be successful, he needs a top running game.
Ah, gotcha. Guess we will know soon enough...

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

didn’t give up a thing

well...we will just have to agree to disagree on that one dad.

i think you gave up a little of your redskins fandom to make your stand in the sand against like three or four posters this off season. but, that's just my opnion and probably doesn't count since i only have like 1,700 post on this board.

i'm really looking forward to the potential of this team in the upcoming 2018 season.

HTTR my brothers (you are one dad) and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS fan!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...we will just have to agree to disagree on that one dad.

i think you gave up a little of your redskins fandom to make your stand in the sand against like three or four posters this off season. but, that's just my opnion and probably doesn't count since i only have like 1,700 post on this board.

i'm really looking forward to the potential of this team in the upcoming 2018 season.

HTTR my brothers (you are one dad) and sisters, it's good to be a REDSKINS fan!
You don’t give up fandom by not drinking koolaid . And where as your criticism of THEIR fandom the last 3 years ? Answer nowhere