• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow mason

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought he was very bad at the worlds this year

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying Mason to the Flyers since Emery went down with his AVN. Of course, I will deny this when he inevitably chokes in the playoffs again.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry also reported earlier today that the Kings and Flyers were having discussions. Considering Eklund was first to report the Byfuglien trade, and Barry doesn't seem too idiotic, that's good news!

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew Barry, the Kings guy on hockeybuzz. I've been reading him more than Panaccio recently with all the Bernier rumors.

All This Talk About The Flyers Needing a Goaltender?
What gives Flyers fans? Was Ray Emery the headache he professed not to be any more? He was having a pretty good season before he was hurt and now the Flyers are gonna have to spend 3 times as much to sign another quality goaltender AND trade one of their premiere players after they sign Hamhuis? Why does this not make sense?

Speaking of the Flyers, I certainly don’t want to draw the ire of Flyers fans AGAIN, but the Kings and Flyers are talking trade again. (not for a goalie either)
HockeyBuzz.com - Matthew Barry - Lombardi Likely to Deal

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that guy come off as a jerk. emery could not help the fact he was hurt and this guy is acting like emerys reputation is the reason the flyers have to get a goalie now.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that i'm defending ek...but he was the first to report the CHI trade. not shabby. but, a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason's performance in the 06 playoffs was pretty forgettable.

Northeast_Blue15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok so i was on hockeybuzz.com. i have no idea why. i guess i like to check out rumors until i visit a site that tells me what i want to hear. mason, has been on some sub par blues teams and will probably get around 3-4 mil this offseason. for his money, i think he is actually one of the better goalies out there. not just in free agency, in the nhl as a whole.

look at his career stats.

HockeyBuzz.com - Eklund - An Interesting Week In Goalies Coming ...Leafs Update, Hawks Update, Flyers

HEY!!! We're not sup-par, we just like to think of ourselves as "challenged".

In all reality, while Mase has posted decent numbers, it's the back-breaking "soft" goals that he lets up that probably got Armstrong on the phone with Montreal to get Halak. Mase will come up big for stretches of games, but it's the bad goals at the worst moments of the hockey game that will take the gusto out of the guys in front of him. I wish him all the best as he is a warrior, but there's a reason why he's paid $3-$4M as a starter.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HEY!!! We're not sup-par, we just like to think of ourselves as "challenged".

In all reality, while Mase has posted decent numbers, it's the back-breaking "soft" goals that he lets up that probably got Armstrong on the phone with Montreal to get Halak. Mase will come up big for stretches of games, but it's the bad goals at the worst moments of the hockey game that will take the gusto out of the guys in front of him. I wish him all the best as he is a warrior, but there's a reason why he's paid $3-$4M as a starter.

did you watch the way the cup finals ended?