• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW Kansas SUCKS

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
poor turner gill

they really just have no players?
im surpirsed they are at this much of a lack for players

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea they are very young in important positions this year..........I feel bad for Jordan Webb gettin thrown into this mess as a Freshman. Their running back is a Freshman too.

Gill has his work cut out for him, but in a couple years they should be much better after they get these kids developed. That is exactly what they are right now......"kids"

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder if the higher ups at Kansas wished they still had Mangino?

I know he did wrong there, but maybe they should have just disciplined him instead of firing him?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a lack of players be Turner's fault. It's his first year.

Mangino left the cupboard bare. I think he must have eaten some of them on his way out.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why would a lack of players be Turner's fault. It's his first year.

Mangino left the cupboard bare. I think he must have eaten some of them on his way out.

Maybe so, but he's still mountains {no pun intended} better than Gill as head coach.

I bet TTU wished they still had Leech as a head coach too, as opposed to Tuberville. I thought I better mention something about a white head coach so a certain poster didn't think I was bashing Gill because he's black!

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like gill and I think he could be successful there but not for a few years and maybe not even in the structure of the new big 12. He had a huge advantage not playing OU and UT in the same years. I think all the old north will start to struggle some.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like gill and I think he could be successful there but not for a few years and maybe not even in the structure of the new big 12. He had a huge advantage not playing OU and UT in the same years. I think all the old north will start to struggle some.

o ya cus the north hasnt been the weaker half for this decade already?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i wouldnt say maneato is a better coach then gill

theres nothing to compare apples to apples
at least not yet

because comparing buffalo to maneato at kansas is like comparing apples to pork, not even close to the same thing
i think gill's biggest problem is that kids might think of his program has a youth group

dont get me wrong i respect gill and and agee with a lot of his view points, but a 16 17 year old kid might think it "lame"

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
on the rumors page over at disney, there is already people talking about Gill getting fired if shit dont get better in a hurry!