• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you want him back?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YET you slammed me for saying Holgorsen should get a better OC in another thread. I hear about the QBs we have now not putting in the time, we know that Fraud and his staff burned the midnight oil, how much time are our coaches putting in??

If you thought that was a slam, you're thinner skinned than I originally thought. You also said to demote DH to OC and bring in another HC. So what you're telling me is that you would accept a demotion and work for somebody else placed in charge and stay at your company? Weak. How did it work for BS when he was placed on the clock? Wasn't it then when he showed his true character that you so dearly admire?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YET you slammed me for saying Holgorsen should get a better OC in another thread. I hear about the QBs we have now not putting in the time, we know that Fraud and his staff burned the midnight oil, how much time are our coaches putting in??

Well we have no way of actually knowing, but DH's work ethic has never been challenged anywhere he has worked....he is if not anything else's a student of the game.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you thought that was a slam, you're thinner skinned than I originally thought. You also said to demote DH to OC and bring in another HC. So what you're telling me is that you would accept a demotion and work for somebody else placed in charge and stay at your company? Weak. How did it work for BS when he was placed on the clock? Wasn't it then when he showed his true character that you so dearly admire?

MAD, you and BB get on my ass for defending Stewart, why do you not take a look at your own posts, you never pass up a chance to take a cheap shot at him, the discussion was about the current coaching staff.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAD, you and BB get on my ass for defending Stewart, why do you not take a look at your own posts, you never pass up a chance to take a cheap shot at him, the discussion was about the current coaching staff.

No. When I think that there is something that is foolish or doesn't hold water, then I reply. Most of your replies bring in the Stewart era and one can conclude that everything in your world is centered around that man. The thread that you are referring to was whether you would want to bring RR back as a head where you happened to throw your 2 jabs that I responded to. You don't even know what the thread was about due to your blindness. In my opinion, I do not really see where BB gets on your ass except when you throw out your blanket statements. While I feel that BB finds it amusing, I find it annoying. When somebody responds to your replies and challenges your opinions, they are pouring piss or on your ass. Don't you think that after over 2.5 years of your pining for BS, we get it? When are you going to move on and get over it? Weak.