• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Trade Ingram & Kuzma For Leonard?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,121.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd settle for Butler as a fallback option.....I just want something good to happen for the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is a deal that you would be down with?

Rank these ( i have a feeling what will come in last)

1. Robert Covington, #10 pick, Fultz (and cap filler if needed)

2. Kyrie Irving, a first round pick or two

3. Brandon Ingram, Kuzma and Deng and say a first roudn pick or two in the future

4. Kevin Love, Rodney Hood, #8 pick

Didn't you lose an avatar bet?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't envision a scenario where anything the Lakers could offer, plus Deng, would be better than a Boston or Philly package.

If the Grid get someone to take Parsons for the #4 pick, I'm not taking Deng and giving you Kawhi for any combination of Ball, Ingram, Kuz, Hart #25.

Hell no.
The Lakers are totally screwed with the Deng contract. They might as well waive and stretch him

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is a deal that you would be down with?

Rank these ( i have a feeling what will come in last)

1. Robert Covington, #10 pick, Fultz (and cap filler if needed)

2. Kyrie Irving, a first round pick or two

3. Brandon Ingram, Kuzma and Deng and say a first roudn pick or two in the future

4. Kevin Love, Rodney Hood, #8 pick
The Spurs are not stupid. Therefore there is no deal which will include Luol Deng unless it is a team that would get Ingram and Kuzma or Ingram and Ball for Deng only. Then the Lakers have cleared space for free agents.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs won't accept Kyrie (I hope), and they reportedly don't want to deal Kawhi to the Lakers.

If the Celtics become the trading partner, it will be for Tatum or Jaylen Brown, most likely brown, plus draft picks.

What a crappy situation … The Spurs are just not attractive enough for top free agents, so IMO they will become one of those miserable 5-8 seeds, not good enough to do anything in the postseason, but not bad enough to get good draft picks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs won't accept Kyrie (I hope), and they reportedly don't want to deal Kawhi to the Lakers.

If the Celtics become the trading partner, it will be for Tatum or Jaylen Brown, most likely brown, plus draft picks.

What a crappy situation … The Spurs are just not attractive enough for top free agents, so IMO they will become one of those miserable 5-8 seeds, not good enough to do anything in the postseason, but not bad enough to get good draft picks.

That is what I thought back in February, but that does not work for cap reasons.

It almost has to be either Kyrie, Hayward or Horford in the deal, which means almost defintely Kyrie because he is the one not committed long term to the team.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The franchise's handling of their two biggest stars these past two off-seasons will not look good on the track record, regardless of the last 20 years. I'm not looking forward to the next few years without Kawhi. They made the playoffs and almost won 50 without him, yeah, but I don't know how long Aldridge can do it alone for. Gotta hope you get a young star to help take the load off or else he's gone soon too.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,121.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Deng for Leonard straight up."