• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you rather...

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go into this season with Bradgord on a one year contract or draft Hundley/Petty/Garrett and go this year with Sanchez and/or a rookie?

My thought is, trade Bradford to Cleveland for their #2 and most likely have a choice of the rookie QBs. Go with Sanchez or the rookie this year.

If Bradford has even a mediocre year, we will need to decide on a new expensive contract. That would suck. Take some lumps this year with a rookie.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....why not have both? I wouldn't cry a river if we dealt Bradford, but he and his agent have made it clear that he's not signing an extension with the Browns.

If and when we do grab a qb from this class, I don't want him starting for a while anyway. Bradford's new deal will likely have language limiting what we owe him in case Chip falls in love with another qb.

G

greenwing

Go into this season with Bradgord on a one year contract or draft Hundley/Petty/Garrett and go this year with Sanchez and/or a rookie?

My thought is, trade Bradford to Cleveland for their #2 and most likely have a choice of the rookie QBs. Go with Sanchez or the rookie this year.

If Bradford has even a mediocre year, we will need to decide on a new expensive contract. That would suck. Take some lumps this year with a rookie.

But didn't Cleveland already offer a first for Bradford? if you were going to trade him why settle for a lesser pick?

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Stupidity. Lets trade Foles and a 2nd rounder for Bradford, and then trade Bradford for a 2nd rounder? Right.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you can't get it through your thick heads that Bradford is our Drew Brees.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin... I'd rather trade Bradford for picks and grab a rookie QB.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kelly is totally uninterested in taking any lumps for a year or two. He is a win each game sort of guy.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is good however it cost us draft slots when we beat the Giants last year. (Fwiw - I think you should always beat division opponents).

But I think you make moves in order to improve. No different than trading Kendricks. Nobody can tell me we are better without him but chip wants to trade for other pieces and future cap money.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Bradford. He was a Heisman winner and rookie of the year so he has world class talent. He played in St Louis... I also think the second acl was a result of a bad fix on the first and is nothing to worry about. I think Chip lucked out getting stuck with him and everything will work out.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin... I'd rather trade Bradford for picks and grab a rookie QB.

:agree: Although I think chip will keep him, unless his extension discussions don't work well.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the first time in Bradford's career he'll have a good OL and full compliment of offensive weapons at his disposal. I want to see what he can do in an offense that suits his abilities. He destroyed college in a similar offense, lets give him a shot.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 issues with Bradford.

1: The obvious injury concerns
2: He does not handle pressure well. He can get skittish in the pocket

When he's given time (and healthy) the kid is a special arm talent. Like most, I loved this kid out of Oklahoma. This being a QB friendly offense predicated off quick reads -- he could have some big time success, but those first 2 concerns are kind of a big deal.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns offered a first and we said no. Only a moron would decide to take a 2nd round pick after the first round is over.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Bradford is going to blossom in Philly. A change in scenery followed by playmakers and a solid OL. He will have a supportive running game which should help. Maybe I'm drinking the green Kool Aid here. I'm good with Bradford and still hope we draft Grayson to groom under Bradford and Sanchez.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns offered a first and we said no. Only a moron would decide to take a 2nd round pick after the first round is over.

Maybe you get a 2nd next year and 2nd this year? Stranger things have happened. That said I think Bradford will kill it here.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Bradford. He was a Heisman winner and rookie of the year so he has world class talent. He played in St Louis... I also think the second acl was a result of a bad fix on the first and is nothing to worry about. I think Chip lucked out getting stuck with him and everything will work out.

I think the same thing. Somehow, Bradford will workout for us.