• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you make a trade?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cropped-junk1.png
If we dont sell our junk stays our junk.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think it's been made clear that we're waiting until after the game tomorrow night to see exactly where we stand before making our trades Wednesday. So, that could be a busy morning and afternoon for us.

Maybe if we get a win combined with the Leafs and Panthers losing, we'd only be four points out, which helps us in the race and we stop short of trading away every impending UFA.

Would you guys trade Streit or MDZ to Pittsburgh, knowing it could be a piece that helps get them another Cup this season?

That's a tough call.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think it's been made clear that we're waiting until after the game tomorrow night to see exactly where we stand before making our trades Wednesday. So, that could be a busy morning and afternoon for us.

Maybe if we get a win combined with the Leafs and Panthers losing, we'd only be four points out, which helps us in the race and we stop short of trading away every impending UFA.

Would you guys trade Streit or MDZ to Pittsburgh, knowing it could be a piece that helps get them another Cup this season?

That's a tough call.

If they have the best offer, absolutely. Can't cut off your nose to spite your face.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a tough call.
They can go anywhere if we get a good offer. I cant see either one of them hurting us in the future from Pitt and im pretty sure it wont hurt us this season. For me personally if it screws the Rags im good with this.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they have the best offer, absolutely. Can't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Agreed. At some point down the road, hopefully the situation is reversed...

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can go anywhere if we get a good offer. I cant see either one of them hurting us in the future from Pitt and im pretty sure it wont hurt us this season. For me personally if it screws the Rags im good with this.

Unfortunately, I think the Rags are a more likely destination...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I think the Rags are a more likely destination...
I dont think they will take MDZ back but they may pay a good price for Streit who will just be a rental anyway.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think they will take MDZ back but they may pay a good price for Streit who will just be a rental anyway.

Looks like the Rags are getting Brendan Smith, so they'd probably be out on Streit.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's best to move Streit. He probably have the best value as he can still run the PP. I hated seeing Kimmo go at the time but I knew it was best for the club and him.
The way its going nobody will need Streit as all the other teams defensive needs are all being filled up today.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina is doing what we should be doing or get done tomorrow. They already have 7 picks in just the first three rounds in the upcoming draft. They have an absolute ton of cap space for next season with a lot of young players in the fold already.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else of the impression that if Snider were still here,most of this mess would have been taken care of a long time ago?

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else of the impression that if Snider were still here,most of this mess would have been taken care of a long time ago?
No. We would constantly be in win now mode, making awful deals for awful contracts with the glimmer that is may, possibly, probably not bring in a cup. The slow play is appropriate given what the roster and cap looked like when Hexy took over.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Minnesota will be interested in one of our three UFA defenders now that Suter just got hurt.