• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you buy one?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front will look like this:

The back will simply say:
FIX THE WAGON!

Attachments

• no_more.jpg
    no_more.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 69

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would, but the OU does need to be right side up, regardless of how shitty things are, the OU should never be upside down, you fix that peace, and ill place my order for about 10 and hand them out.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, to early to be looking at things i guess. I see what you did there, disregard my last statement on the OU being upside down.

If you need some help getting this off the ground my cousin does shirts like this, he does alot of work every year for the Soonercon and the OKC Zombie walkathon. Hes also done alot of shirts for local OKC bands. Im sure we can get this shirt rolling for a good price.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would, and wear it proudly. I may make that my new avy.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im with ya romeo

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupant, I don't like the front. It looks dyslexic and most people won't get it. The message would be more powerful on the front of the shirt if the OU logo was right side up and it said "OU Deserves More". Then the back would be perfect.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupant, I don't like the front. It looks dyslexic and most people won't get it. The message would be more powerful on the front of the shirt if the OU logo was right side up and it said "OU Deserves More". Then the back would be perfect.

Yeah...about that...

If I incorporate an "OU logo" I have to obtain licensing rights to use said logo. That's the whole reason behind using an old, outdtated unofficial logo that is upside-down.

I fully believe that the majority of OU fans will agree that "NO MORE" reflects the overall mindset of the fanbase....and gives me the ability to avoid the bureaucratic licensing b.s.

OUguy, I would definitely entertain working with someone on marketing these shirts. I'm getting ready to lockdown a domain name as well. I'll be finishing up the back shirt design tonight and tweaking the front to be more screenprint friendly.

OU does deserve more, and if the boosters won't send the signal I guess we should.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need help I know a couple of people doing screen printing who'd do a damn good job.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...about that...

If I incorporate an "OU logo" I have to obtain licensing rights to use said logo. That's the whole reason behind using an old, outdtated unofficial logo that is upside-down.

I fully believe that the majority of OU fans will agree that "NO MORE" reflects the overall mindset of the fanbase....and gives me the ability to avoid the bureaucratic licensing b.s.

OUguy, I would definitely entertain working with someone on marketing these shirts. I'm getting ready to lockdown a domain name as well. I'll be finishing up the back shirt design tonight and tweaking the front to be more screenprint friendly.

OU does deserve more, and if the boosters won't send the signal I guess we should.

They will still try to fuck with you even if you use the outdated logo. They're pricks. Here's an idea if they do: put YOU DESERVE MORE on the front. They can't copyright a word. Make the OU a different color and there you are! It wouldn't be one of their precious logos but everybody would understand and smile when they see it.