• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would u say lebron is closer statistically to jordan than kobe

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think that LeBron is a good player cause he lost in the finals and went to the finals 5 years in a row with 2 different teams?

Derp

Only a hater would say LBJ isn't a good player. As a matter of fact I think he's a great player but if I recall correctly that wasn't the topic or the question.

My comment was in response to the post saying that LBJ made it to 5 finals so therefore he was better than Kobe in terms of comparison to MJ. I just completed that tid bit of info about his trips to the finals (providing the full details, which in this case probably are important when determining who's better based on success).

I think most would agree (probably not yourself, I understand) that while getting to 5 Finals is an accomplishment, losing more than winning on that stage probably doesn't mean he's better than either MJ or Kobe.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a hater would say LBJ isn't a good player. As a matter of fact I think he's a great player but if I recall correctly that wasn't the topic or the question.

My comment was in response to the post saying that LBJ made it to 5 finals so therefore he was better than Kobe in terms of comparison to MJ. I just completed that tid bit of info about his trips to the finals (providing the full details, which in this case probably are important when determining who's better based on success).

I think most would agree (probably not yourself, I understand) that while getting to 5 Finals is an accomplishment, losing more than winning on that stage probably doesn't mean he's better than either MJ or Kobe.

You're a dope. Getting to the finals is a team accomplishment, win or lose. If you were to take Kobe and put him on a team of nobodys (like he's been on for last 3-4 years), he wouldn't sniff the playoffs, let alone a ring.

Take LeBron and put him on ANY team, they are immediately title contenders.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a dope. Getting to the finals is a team accomplishment, win or lose. If you were to take Kobe and put him on a team of nobodys (like he's been on for last 3-4 years), he wouldn't sniff the playoffs, let alone a ring.

And you're ON dope if you think putting LBJ on ANY team automatically makes them contenders. Apparently LBJ doesn't believe that rediculous theory either or he would still be playing in Miami. :doh:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might I remind you it was you that randomly brought up the fact LBJ has been to 5 Finals in 5 years.

And furthermore, I think Kobe getting his teams with non-talented players to the playoffs in the WESTERN conference wasn't easy, yet he did it. He's made the playoffs in what's often considered the tougher confernece more times in his career than he hasn't.
In contrast, LBJ has a losing record against teams in the West despite playing on SUPER teams.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're ON dope if you think putting LBJ on ANY team automatically makes them contenders. Apparently LBJ doesn't believe that rediculous theory either or he would still be playing in Miami. :doh:

Derp. Do you realize that he already took Miami to several Finals? I see what I'm dealing with here, this conversation is over, just like Kobe's career.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derp. Do you realize that he already took Miami to several Finals? I see what I'm dealing with here, this conversation is over, just like Kobe's career.

Oh that's right, LBJ & Cavs fans think only the facts that are in favor of him or their team are the only ones that exist.
But to answer your question yes I do know he took Miami to the Finals...first time was a fail, just like the last time. Highlighting my point that he has a LOSING record in the Finals unlike either MJ or Kobe. Thanks for your help. :clap::heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: I guess D-Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, etc. had nothing to do with it. They were just along for the ride.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're on the topic of LeBron and the Cavs......they are down 14 after the first quarter against.....

the Sixers!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling him kind of a closer is like saying Hilary Clinton is kind of running for president. The guy has followed me to virtually every thread I post for the last month or more.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is over-rated, but so was Kobe - even a year ago quite a few thought Kobe was going to come back and have a great season and be competitive, so that is natural. I don't think Miami would have went to the finals four years straight without Lebron though. In fact I don't think they would have even made it to the Eastern Conference finals, so he is still one of the best. The problem he has now though is the Warriors is flat out a better team. Love isn't all that good and the Irving is questionable. I don't think Lebron has enough to win a championship and if his team was in the Western Conference, wouldn't even get to the finals

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3