• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would drafting a C or G upset you?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I really want DT Andrew Billings in round 1 and DE Carl Nassib in round 2. I'm all about getting back to having a great D line.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I really want DT Andrew Billings in round 1 and DE Carl Nassib in round 2. I'm all about getting back to having a great D line.

Did Billings even declare? Its not a strong DT class this year and Billings is more of a NT. He is also not the pass rushing threat that you said you wanted earlier. I actually like Vernon Butler from LA Tech. Check him out. He should still be there in round 2.

I love Nassib, especially if we let Jones go. Tough to see us spending an early round pick on a DE otherwise though as JJ and Taylor combined for double digit sacks at LDE. Also Shawn Oakman is a mid round player that has huge upside. My guess is he goes way earlier than he should though because of his freakish physical stature.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Billings even declare? Its not a strong DT class this year and Billings is more of a NT. He is also not the pass rushing threat that you said you wanted earlier. I actually like Vernon Butler from LA Tech. Check him out. He should still be there in round 2.

I love Nassib, especially if we let Jones go. Tough to see us spending an early round pick on a DE otherwise though as JJ and Taylor combined for double digit sacks at LDE. Also Shawn Oakman is a mid round player that has huge upside. My guess is he goes way earlier than he should though because of his freakish physical stature.

I'm sold on Billings. Fast for his massive frame, 5.5 sacks and great pursuit. Came back from injury and looked like the beast he was before it. I like that.

Butler looks more like a raw project type IMO.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you could wrong with any 1 of Robinson, Billings, Washington, Clark, Johnson or Butler.

It's DT/DE in first two rounds (or the flip flop version of that).

I don't see a legitimate LT after Tunsil or Stanley.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sold on Billings. Fast for his massive frame, 5.5 sacks and great pursuit. Came back from injury and looked like the beast he was before it. I like that.

Butler looks more like a raw project type IMO.

Billings was said to be the most talented DT in the Big12 since Suh. From that day forward, you were hooked.

Good early talent at both positions on DL. Depends on free agency of what's needed though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billings was said to be the most talented DT in the Big12 since Suh. From that day forward, you were hooked.

Good early talent at both positions on DL. Depends on free agency of what's needed though.

Yep. Started really watching him after that. Loved what I saw, especially impressed with his recovery from injury and beast play afterwards. We will be lucky to see him fall to us.