• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst Movies You've Ever Seen

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When In Rome"

I'm not sure that it was the absolute worst that I've seen (I've seen a ton of movies), but god it was awful. I'm curious who the writer was, because it seems like one of those situations where someone signed a 3 script deal and the first one was a big hit, so they just pumped out two more fast to fulfill their contract and put themselves back on the market.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1939100.jpg

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even these 5 movies released in 2013 are bigger toilet turds than Wolverine by a large margin.

GrownUps 2 (or any movie involving Adam Sandler those past 3 years)
After Earth
R.I.P.D
Any movie with Tyler Perry's name involved
Good Day to Die Hard

But in some ways, I do feel your pain also because I will agree that over the past couple years, it's been very hard to find good movies, especially summer.
Ok, well I haven't seen any of those movies but Im sure if I sat through anything involving Tyler Perry then Id want to gauge my eyes out.

Its just that Ive seen Lost in Translation and I've seen Push. Heck, Ive even seen parts of that terrible Xmen anime. You can make a good 'lead character goes to Asia' movie. Ive also played through Lost Odyssey. You can do the Asian 'immortality' thing much better.

Instead, they managed to spend most of the movie with Wolverine not being Wolverine and they threw away/changed a fairly important character for no real reason. And they actually had the chance to make a real Wolverine origins movie and instead focused on how much pain he was in. And there is a scene where he has a conversation with a bear.

At least the first Wolverine Origins movie knew what it was. This was like a failed attempt to market the Xmen to Japan. Again.

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought of Howard the Duck?
Lea Thompson :hdn: with a duck?

:frusty::scratch::what::crazy::gaah:

antbone714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karate Kid 3 and Beverly Hills Cop 3...both of them are so awful that i stop and watch when i come across them

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerry

I swear to Christ, I'm getting fucking pissed right now remembering that I sat through that entire fucking movie thinking something was going to happen. FUCK. I want to kick Gus Van Sant, Matt Damon & Casey Affleck in the balls.
:gaah:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go first. Riki Oh: The Story Of Ricky

Actually the movie is fucking hilarious. I suggest you give it a shot if you are drunk or high.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bicentennial Man, and that took less than half a second to come up with.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Nicky, and several other Adam Sandler movies, such as Grown Ups 1 & 2.
Grown Ups 1 I didn't find awful because at least the improve scenes had fluidity and they were genuinely organic. Not saying it is a good movie just saying there are a lot worse out there. Now 2 on the other hand, I agree deserves to be on the list.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grown Ups 1 I didn't find awful because at least the improve scenes had fluidity and they were genuinely organic. Not saying it is a good movie just saying there are a lot worse out there. Now 2 on the other hand, I agree deserves to be on the list.
Well, will u agree that Grown Ups was too bad to warrant a terrible sequel?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, will u agree that Grown Ups was too bad to warrant a terrible sequel?
I hate Hollywood whorefest sequels so even if it was a great movie I would agree it didn't need a sequel.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
open-uri20150422-12561-1wvimc1_f47f2da3.jpe

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People tend to define "worst movie" as one that they find repugnant based on their own personal views and hatred of the storyline and execution, but they typically are not the "worst move".

Are we talking about worst movie with A-list actors? A certain scale of theatrical release?

Anyway, my "favorite" "worst movie" is "Zombie Nation" which is currently #10 on IMDBs 100 Worst Movies list.

IMDb Bottom 100 - IMDb

Zombie Nation :
*Acting = horrible. Some of the worst I have ever seen. The main baddie is a 40 year old supposably American cop with a thick German type accent. One of the actors disappears midstream and they just write him out of the script as if he never existed.

*Sets = Apparently most scenes are filmed in an empty warehouse with some fake walls and furniture added periodically to create the impression of a different room. Other than that they just drive around a bit.

*Direction = Where to start?!? Beyond horrible. Words cannot describe how badly handled the direction and production is.

*Storyline: Makes no sense at all. For example: The bad guy cop arrests girls, then drives them to a deserted warehouse and disappears inside with them while his partner sits outside in the car like a complete idiot. The bad cop later returns without the girls, but with a large sack which he dumps in the trunk. The girls later turn up on the news as dead. The idiot partner cop is unsure what to do about the situation!!

*"Special" effects = Take dead girls, add lots of black make-up under their eyes. Voila! Zombies! LOL!

This really has to be seen to be believed. It is really so much worse than Grown Ups or Little Nicky or any other Hollywood dreck you can dig up.

The scary part is that it isn't even the worst rated movie by this director! Ulli Lommel actually has a movie that is #4 on the 100 worst movie list. He is truely the modern Ed Wood.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a large chasm between 'bad' and 'torture'.

51S3QXX63NL.jpg

This is pure torture.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blade Runner w/ Harrison Ford. My dad and I were watching it right after it came out and it was so bad that we were quietly debating whether or not to leave the movie early. As we were whispering, a guy gets up and starts walking out. He stops in the middle of the aisle and shouts, "This movie sucks!" Well, someone shouts back, "No, you suck!" Then for about two or three minutes, F bombs were flying back and forth between the disgruntled movie goer and audience members. My dad and I laughed later and were glad we stuck around.