• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Champs defeated by talentless retard who cant dress himself

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was amused - well done @Used 2 B Hu

That's all we're going for here...Mission accomplished

I would say, "Hope to see you guys in the Superbowl," but I know that's not happening. Carolina will finish third in the division

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all we're going for here...Mission accomplished

I would say, "Hope to see you guys in the Superbowl," but I know that's not happening. Carolina will finish third in the division

Good work, you cant control the reaction of a bunch of sissy ass panzies when youre trying to have a little fun

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.................

9 Super Bowls
5 Super Bowl Rings
6 Straight AFC Championship Games
11 AFC East Championships
All in this century.

Last time the Patriots started the season 2-2 what happened? Oh yeah....they won the Super Bowl.

It's October.........Everyone is celebrating the Patriots' horrible start to the season.

This could be the start of a horrible season and for the first time in 17 years the Patriots get a chance to draft in the middle of the draft and not the end. Injuries are something every team has to deal with and the Patriots have had their fair share so far and will have more.

Rejoice Patriots haters...BUT.........will you be rejoicing in February with a Super Bowl victory or still be shitting on the Patriots while your team ain't decorating their fingers. Only one team gets the jewelry. Close don't count except in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9 Super Bowls
5 Super Bowl Rings
All in this century.

Last time the Patriots started the season 2-2 what happened? Oh yeah....they won the Super Bowl.

It's October.........Everyone is celebrating the Patriots' horrible start to the season.

This could be the start of a horrible season and for the first time in 17 years the Patriots get a chance to draft in the middle of the draft and not the end. Injuries are something every team has to deal with and the Patriots have had their fair share so far and will have more.

Rejoice Patriots haters...BUT.........will you be rejoicing in February with a Super Bowl victory or still be shitting on the Patriots while your team ain't decorating their fingers. Only one team gets the jewelry. Close don't count except in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Yeah keep reading

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9 Super Bowls
5 Super Bowl Rings
All in this century.

Yup, as insecure as ever

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9 Super Bowls
5 Super Bowl Rings
All in this century.

Brady cheated...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor fellow...the shame is so bad you can't even type proper King's English!

Patriots fucked up the Kings men almost 250 years ago and speak our own lingo now you bloke

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, as insecure as ever
If only the Gnats were only 2-2 we could have you telling us how great that team is. You know like pre season. All that talent on both sides of the ball and not a SINGLE victory this.year. 2-2 for NE and the sky is falling.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do i have this right....Pats are 0-2 when Hightower plays? I think I found the issue!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only the Gnats were only 2-2 we could have you telling us how great that team is. You know like pre season. All that talent on both sides of the ball and not a SINGLE victory this.year. 2-2 for NE and the sky is falling.

Cool story

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if Cam is a talentless retard who can't dress. I think Cam is not as good of a QB as everyone else thinks he is, who also is as up and down as the Panthers franchise has been since 1995....who can't dress.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC best team in football

Shame they lost Berry

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy is a brilliant coach

Still has to get over the hump in January, but getting home field would be huge

They could be on a long run too. @Texans, Steelers, @Raiders (probably without Carr), Denver, @Dallas then their bye week. I can see them beating Houston, the Steelers will be their toughest game before their bye week. I can see them beating the Raiders without Carr and beating Dallas. If they get passed Pittsburgh and Denver, the games after their bye week SHOULD be a piece of cake. @Giants, Bills, Jets. This might be a GREAT season for the Chiefs.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could be on a long run too. @Texans, Steelers, @Raiders (probably without Carr), Denver, @Dallas then their bye week. I can see them beating Houston, the Steelers will be their toughest game before their bye week. I can see them beating the Raiders without Carr and beating Dallas. If they get passed Pittsburgh and Denver, the games after their bye week SHOULD be a piece of cake. @Giants, Bills, Jets. This might be a GREAT season for the Chiefs.

Tough stretch for sure.
If you consider the Giants were supposed to be good, that's a pretty tough schedule

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough stretch for sure.
If you consider the Giants were supposed to be good, that's a pretty tough schedule

If that was last year's schedule, Chiefs might be in trouble. What a difference a year makes, huh?