• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wonderful.. Zeke fucking up now

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, more drama before the Fiesta Bowl kickoff. Zeke involved in car accident. Good news is he is ok, bad news is he is driving with a suspended license.:L
I just want this season to end quickly and start with a new group of faces. This talented group is starting to create distractions to the football program. JT and now Zeke.. Who is next?
Report: Elliott cited for crash, driving with suspended license

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on with these guys do they just not care anymore because they didn't make the playoffs? As a Notre Dame fan I'm hoping that is the case because it will hopefully give my team a leg up which can't hurt because Ohio State is a very talented team.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on with these guys do they just not care anymore because they didn't make the playoffs? As a Notre Dame fan I'm hoping that is the case because it will hopefully give my team a leg up which can't hurt because Ohio State is a very talented team.
I'm not sure what's going on? The team seems to have lost focused. I hope they take this game serious, but I don't know where their heads are at this point. This will be Zeke's last game and many others before the NFL Draft. I would like to see this team play at their highest level.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L jesus. It just literally writes the "Urban Meyer @ Florida is happening @ Ohio State" narrative

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reading articles about how focused the Buckeyes are because they are playing Notre Dame but I can't help but feel it just isn't the reality of the situation.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L jesus. It just literally writes the "Urban Meyer @ Florida is happening @ Ohio State" narrative
Not quite that bad. However, he may have to start looking at recruiting in a different way, inparticular, character issues with the recruit rather than the star ranking?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reading articles about how focused the Buckeyes are because they are playing Notre Dame but I can't help but feel it just isn't the reality of the situation.
Yep.. I'm reading the same stuff. I'm not sure which one I believe. I guess only time will tell. Seriously though, it's the last game for many of these kids, both sides. NFL scouts will be in full force checking out the stable of talent from both teams. OSU is in a transition of a new DC and who knows if Chris Ash has checked out now? I'm curious to know which OSU shows up? So many distractions and we are dealing with young adults here.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite that bad. However, he may have to start looking at recruiting in a different way, inparticular, character issues with the recruit rather than the star ranking?

I don't think Zeke had character issues as a recruit. Same goes with JT. A lot of character flaws will develop at a school like Ohio State due to more freedom for a young adult as well as being treated like celebrities. That is what needs to be watched for. That being said, I don't think driving with a suspended license represents a character issue. Not the exactly the brightest thing to do and guessing he probably isn't that good of a driver considering it was suspended and he got into a wreck. I wouldn't be surprised if Meyer lets this one slide, and I wouldn't be upset if he decides to take a hard stance and suspend him either.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Zeke had character issues as a recruit. Same goes with JT. A lot of character flaws will develop at a school like Ohio State due to more freedom for a young adult as well as being treated like celebrities. That is what needs to be watched for. That being said, I don't think driving with a suspended license represents a character issue. Not the exactly the brightest thing to do and guessing he probably isn't that good of a driver considering it was suspended and he got into a wreck. I wouldn't be surprised if Meyer lets this one slide, and I wouldn't be upset if he decides to take a hard stance and suspend him either.
Good points!

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot could have gotten too many speeding tickets or not paid a crazy fine he got from speeding which would land him with a suspended license but he has to know that it's suspended and it wasn't a smart thing to do with a big bowl game and NFL evaluations on the horizon.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.. I'm reading the same stuff. I'm not sure which one I believe. I guess only time will tell. Seriously though, it's the last game for many of these kids, both sides. NFL scouts will be in full force checking out the stable of talent from both teams. OSU is in a transition of a new DC and who knows if Chris Ash has checked out now? I'm curious to know which OSU shows up? So many distractions and we are dealing with young adults here.

I don't know which team will show up but with the off field issues I have to say I'm trending toward at least some guys not being focused.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know which team will show up but with the off field issues I have to say I'm hoping toward at least some guys not being focused.

:fify:

In all seriousness this team had a ton of distractions last year as well and it seemed to make them stronger. So they have proven to be able to handle it. That doesn't mean they will, of course.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fify:

In all seriousness this team had a ton of distractions last year as well and it seemed to make them stronger. So they have proven to be able to handle it. That doesn't mean they will, of course.

I don't recall one of their senior leaders trying to solicit sex from a hooker, it seems like these distractions are less about how good Cardale Jones will be and more about guys doing stupid $hit off the field which are very different to me.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall one of their senior leaders trying to solicit sex from a hooker, it seems like these distractions are less about how good Cardale Jones will be and more about guys doing stupid $hit off the field which are very different to me.

They had a teammate commit suicide. Does that qualify as a bigger distraction than solicitation?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been weird this year. Had no legal issues all last season and now they've had 3 in the last few months.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a teammate commit suicide. Does that qualify as a bigger distraction than solicitation?

Yes but it's something that pulls you together, one of your leaders trying to screw a hooker isn't something that brings you together so once again it's a little different.