• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOJO/ESPN now on our side??

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should and If's thrown around but I am not holding my breath that the NCAA does the right thing and reduces sanctions.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should and If's thrown around but I am not holding my breath that the NCAA does the right thing and reduces sanctions.

Ziegler made some interesting posts on facebook. Said Costas is now firmly on our side and following things closely. If he comes out and rips NCAA, floodgates open. He's one of, if not most respected in business by most of these schmucks and if he come out and admits he was wrong, the rest can follow suit and not look stupid. If the media turns on NCAA sanctions are toast as they were given to pacify the masses in first place.

I also stand by the scenario that this whole bullshit mess was planned out to have the sanctions reduced after a couple years so these assholes can trumpet how they fixed our awful culture while they watch other programs blatantly cheat, break their rules and laugh at them.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also stand by the scenario that this whole bullshit mess was planned out to have the sanctions reduced after a couple years so these assholes can trumpet how they fixed our awful culture while they watch other programs blatantly cheat, break their rules and laugh at them.

I sincerely hope you are right and that THAT is the reason they wouldn't let us start the 65 scholarship limit this year despite the fact that we were at that threshold and only handed out the scholarships to some walk-ons after they refused.