• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wizards Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton pull pistols on each other!

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in the NBA.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!
Fucking morons.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the life of the Prophet.
**broken link removed**

Viking 4

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was listening to Foxsports radio this morning. Arenas was saying that he was storing his guns in his locker because he didn't want them at his home. He said that his locker room is like his second home.

I have to be honest here. I don't see anything wrong with storing a gun in your locker at work. Pulling it on someone? I wasn't there, so I'm not going to pass judgment.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
life_g_arenas01_300.jpg

the worst part was making fun of it, on camera, after coming back.
Blow it up and start over.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Javaris Crittenton just got sentenced to 23 years in prison for murdering the wrong woman in a revenge killing.

Just part of a culture problem...hardly different from what's going on in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc...some people will have you believe these people are victims of the system, or white people, or corporate greed...while the reality is, they are victims of their own choices and actions, and lack of personal responsibility!!! It's quite clear people of any color or background can succeed in this country, provided they make the right choices/decisions and/or learn from the mistakes they make, obviously nobody is perfect, but that is what separates the successful from everyone else...the ability to accept your failures and push on!!!

He played basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers and wasn't content.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Javaris Crittenton just got sentenced to 23 years in prison for murdering the wrong woman in a revenge killing.

Just part of a culture problem...hardly different from what's going on in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc...some people will have you believe these people are victims of the system, or white people, or corporate greed...while the reality is, they are victims of their own choices and actions, and lack of personal responsibility!!! It's quite clear people of any color or background can succeed in this country, provided they make the right choices/decisions and/or learn from the mistakes they make, obviously nobody is perfect, but that is what separates the successful from everyone else...the ability to accept your failures and push on!!!

He played basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers and wasn't content.

I read a long story about this. When people from "the community" found out Crittenton had money they robbed him several times. Like the brain surgeon he was he would just go out, buy a bunch more jewelry, go back to the hood and it would happen again. Rather than smarten up and stop wearing thousands of dollars in jewelry in shit neighborhoods he decided to retaliate. Moron

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a long story about this. When people from "the community" found out Crittenton had money they robbed him several times. Like the brain surgeon he was he would just go out, buy a bunch more jewelry, go back to the hood and it would happen again. Rather than smarten up and stop wearing thousands of dollars in jewelry in shit neighborhoods he decided to retaliate. Moron

He could have had the best apt in the best part of LA but chose to go back to the hood in the ATL. You can take one look at the guy and see he's not all there.