• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Witten Officially retiring

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best to ever wear the Star. Nuff said

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Jason, all the best......Jason, Jay, and Billy Joe........great players with heart

There are players who know when it is the right to retire.

Demarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Dez Bryant, seem to have something in common.

careers under Jones and Garrett......a waste of supreme talent

With the COWBOYS......no rings... great careers, and great numbers

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Jason, all the best......Jason, Jay, and Billy Joe........great players with heart

There are players who know when it is the right to retire.

Demarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Dez Bryant, seem to have something in common.

careers under Jones and Garrett......a waste of supreme talent

With the COWBOYS......no rings... great careers, and great numbers
Maybe Romo was the problem? 13-3 and then 9-7 with our a few of our best players injured or suspended or both since he left:noidea:

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Romo was the problem? 13-3 and then 9-7 with our a few of our best players injured or suspended or both since he left:noidea:

Or it could be the great success Jerry (since Jimmy left) and Garrett have had?................ he said :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

:hardy:

My Super Bowl Championship T Shirts are 23 years old

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could be the great success Jerry (since Jimmy left) and Garrett have had?................ he said :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

:hardy:

My Super Bowl Championship T Shirts are 23 years old
Poor Garrett was stuck with Romo until now. Let's judge going forward and see what he does. "Coach of the Year" the year after he retired was kind of interesting, no???

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's judge going forward and see what he does. "Coach of the Year" the year after he retired was kind of interesting, no???

I heard the red headed puppet is now a spokesman for The Clapper.

When Garrett mindlessly claps....... it makes Jerry smile...........It's just like magic.

I believe you have criticized both Romo and Prescott.........and now you're defending Garrett.....

makes perfect er uh sense to me............:scratch:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggesting Witten purposely screwed over the Cowboys is a complete charade.

Well I didnt suggest that I am saying thats what I have read in other boards

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the red headed puppet is now a spokesman for The Clapper.

When Garrett mindlessly claps....... it makes Jerry smile...........It's just like magic.

I believe you have criticized both Romo and Prescott.........and now you're defending Garrett.....

makes perfect er uh sense to me............:scratch:
Or perhaps you are too wrapped up in your monotonous, non-stop agenda to realize what was going on here...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, boards, twitter, radio have mentioned it

Those mediums are more effective when you filter through the bullshit to arrive at facts. I heard much of the same garbage. But Dez never "said" any of it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really wondering how he will do on MNF. I know MNF isn't SNF but people are very critical. No doubt his football acumen is up there with anyone. I'm concerned with his speech / voice.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or perhaps you are too wrapped up in your monotonous, non-stop agenda to realize what was going on here...

or, I am possibly being, non stop correct, about Jerry Jones and Garrett

That could be a possibility.

Garrett has had THREE winning seasons in SEVEN ,complete seasons.
His coaching playoff record IS.......1 Win and 2 Losses
And as a mastermind, game tactician, he has all the confidence of a deer looking into headlights, while running on ice.
and he has had 42 referee challenges......he's won 21

If Jerry wasn't so afraid of what fans would say, about ANOTHER JONE'S COACHING FAILURE, AS GM, Garrett would be long gone,

Compare The Coach of the Year stats to our (once) QB stats

Dak Prescott has a career CP% of 65.2 ......passer rating of 95,5.......Rookie of the Year, by the way
Tony Romo...Career .....CP%...65.3 (fifth in NFL History).........passer rating of 97.5 (fourth in NFL History)

but fence sitters blame QBs, instead of Garrett and Jones.......that's why Don Meredith quit

maybe instead of Garrett criticizing DAK, Garrett could look at the all world defenses, the COWBOYS have had, since 1995.

Sometime, 23 years of pathetic mediocrity, demands an agenda.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really wondering how he will do on MNF. I know MNF isn't SNF but people are very critical. No doubt his football acumen is up there with anyone. I'm concerned with his speech / voice.
Yeah, I don't think it will come as easy for him as Romo. Romo was just a natural. I'm not so sure Witten is a slam dunk choice to be good at this, but I think his popularity will help him through the learning curve.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or, I am possibly being, non stop correct, about Jerry Jones and Garrett

That could be a possibility.

Garrett has had THREE winning seasons in SEVEN ,complete seasons.
His coaching playoff record IS.......1 Win and 2 Losses
And as a mastermind, game tactician, he has all the confidence of a deer looking into headlights, while running on ice.
and he has had 42 referee challenges......he's won 21

If Jerry wasn't so afraid of what fans would say, about ANOTHER JONE'S COACHING FAILURE, AS GM, Garrett would be long gone,

Compare The Coach of the Year stats to our (once) QB stats

Dak Prescott has a career CP% of 65.2 ......passer rating of 95,5.......Rookie of the Year, by the way
Tony Romo...Career .....CP%...65.3 (fifth in NFL History).........passer rating of 97.5 (fourth in NFL History)

but fence sitters blame QBs, instead of Garrett and Jones.......that's why Don Meredith quit

maybe instead of Garrett criticizing DAK, Garrett could look at the all world defenses, the COWBOYS have had, since 1995.

Sometime, 23 years of pathetic mediocrity, demands an agenda.
Dear Lord I'm fucking with you because you are annoying and have the tunnel vision of a horse with blinders on?
You twist shit around and cherry pick stuff non-stop. It's annoying. For example contrary to your claim about his winning records ...In 8 seasons Garrett has had one losing record and that is having to carry a poor QB like Romo on his back for most of them...Now that he has a QB maybe he'll win some playoff games