• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wisconsin @ Nebraska 2:30 CST ABC/ESPN2/WatchESPN

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most penalized team in the country? Nebraska.

The worst pass defense in the country? Nebraska.

I had posted a question on the Husker forums if anyone trusted this pass defense to stop the competition when the game was on the line? No one responded affirmative. I think I did this after the BYU game.

Shawn Eichorst needs to resign.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post more thoughts about this one when I get to my hotel room later, but I'll just say that I am damn proud of this team. This offense is not full of talented guys (at all), but when they had to make plays, they executed. Other than two big plays, our defense was incredible today against some very good play calls.

These are the types of wins that turn around seasons.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska earned that loss. Terrible coaching. Wisconsin had 3 timeouts, a minute 17, and down by 1 and Nebraska needed just to make 1 st down game over. It's not just the fact the ran 3 straight plays but the calls were doomed for less time off clock or success. You could of thrown the ball and still used more clock than those plays. Coaching killed them there. Stupid.

Did you see this game? They didn't have a single noteworthy pass in the second half and had just busted a long TD run on an obvious run down their last possession. You are whacko if you think running it was the wrong call there.