• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Win the Rose Bowl or go to the Final 4 in basketball???

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which would you guys rather see as Hawk fans?? Tough call IMO.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both! In my lifetime, Iowa has gone to 2 Rose Bowls and reached 1 Final Four...

The fun part of basketball, St Louis is hosting the first round this year, I chose not to get tickets thinking no way would Iowa ever come here first round...now I have to wonder on that. The wrestling championships are here this year as well I think so might have to check that out too.

I honestly have to say Rose Bowl for myself, not that I don't appreciate the Final Four, but since I was a kid the Rose Bowl was just always portrayed as so huge, but back then there weren't as many bowls as today.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'd take the Final Four simply due to the 4 or 5 additional games to watch. I was alive during our last Final Four but I was so young I barely remember it any more. I have very fond memories of the Tom Davis Elite Eight run and can even remember certain plays in those tourney games. Those stick in my mind more than many of the big football memories for some reason.

I probably love both sports equally but something about March Madness is still so much better than the now saturated bowl season.

Now, if you're asking me would I prefer a national championship in football or basketball I'd really have to think about that.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it's even. Would want Iowa to win the Rose Bowl and the Final Four. Throw Iowa Wrestling in the mix and we would have a perfect hat trick to the season.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never have to throw Iowa wrestling in the mix, they always make the Rose Bowl/Final 4 almost every year.

Saw the women's basketball team was also ranked, when is baseball going to pick it up.