• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wimbush as Starter

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kizer is done. get ready for next year. Kizer is lost and the end of the game showed. Don't get me wrong kelly sucks and want to see him fired and the Oline is so bad but that last 3 plays showed Kizer is done. As a 49ers fan I don't want him. He is weak minded and can't handle pressure situations.

Put in Wimbush. Give me the future before we lose him to a transfer. Play the guy and let next year begin.

I am off the Kizer bandwagon and Kelly bandwagon.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kizer is done. get ready for next year. Kizer is lost and the end of the game showed. Don't get me wrong kelly sucks and want to see him fired and the Oline is so bad but that last 3 plays showed Kizer is done. As a 49ers fan I don't want him. He is weak minded and can't handle pressure situations.

Put in Wimbush. Give me the future before we lose him to a transfer. Play the guy and let next year begin.

It's Kelly... Kizer will be starter next week sadly

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Kelly... Kizer will be starter next week sadly
no it was Kizer. Kelly needs to go to but 2 BIG TIME ints and that last drive showed it was Kizer. Kizer lost the game. Oh yeah Oline sucks.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

doesn't matter. you switch bandwagons so often i've lost count.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter. you switch bandwagons so often i've lost count.
LOL no I don't. I stuck by both sides for a long time. I still like Kizer but I want next year to begin. Its all about next year. We can't afford to lose Wimbush. let the kid play now. This season is done.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not about this year anymore. What don't u get Ideer. I'm thinking about next year and we can't lose wimbush. Kizer will still get drafted. Well deserved. Kizer isn't the future. Imagine losing Kizer, MZ and Wimbush next year. We will be in BIG trouble.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no I don't. I stuck by both sides for a long time. I still like Kizer but I want next year to begin. Its all about next year. We can't afford to lose Wimbush. let the kid play now. This season is done.
that's just it. you say the same things every stinking year. you said it about zaire and others before him. kizer has been incredible on this very bad team and all it takes for you to say he's done is one bad game! (i sure as hell don't count last weeks monsoon game). you don't know what you're talking about.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just it. you say the same things every stinking year. you said it about zaire and others before him. kizer has been incredible on this very bad team and all it takes for you to say he's done is one bad game! (i sure as hell don't count last weeks monsoon game). you don't know what you're talking about.
No I haven't Liar. Stop it. U look foolish.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you would take a bad decision and make it worse. There is no reason to waste his redshirt at this point.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying Kizer is done and should never play again. Im thinking about the future of ND. Kizer isn't the future Get a clue man. I like Kizer and hope he has a bright NFL future. As a ND fan on thinking about Future.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not about this year anymore. What don't u get Ideer. I'm thinking about next year and we can't lose wimbush. Kizer will still get drafted. Well deserved. Kizer isn't the future. Imagine losing Kizer, MZ and Wimbush next year. We will be in BIG trouble.
i think it would be stupid to throw wimbush into this crap team. wimbush shouldn't see the ball the rest of the year. IF (and it's still an if) kizer departs, wimbush (or whoever) will have plenty of time to work themselves onto the team. you panic so damn easily!

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of there's one coach who can find a way it's Brian Kelly.
No kidding... I'm just sick of this team right now... but I will probably tune in 2 weeks from now against Miami

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it would be stupid to throw wimbush into this crap team. wimbush shouldn't see the ball the rest of the year. IF (and it's still an if) kizer departs, wimbush (or whoever) will have plenty of time to work themselves onto the team. you panic so damn easily!
Why word is he was doing well in training camp. I don't now I rather see what the future is then play a QB that lost his mo jo. Im always thinking about whats best for ND and I think its Wimbush. Win or lose he gets experience. Also stops him from transferring. Kizer isn't the future and yes he is gone. He will be a 1st rd pick. MZ isn't the answer. he is also gone. Im on board with the Kelly firing after defending. This game showed he is done. Now Im not going blame Kelly 100%. oline was the worst i have seen in years and Kizer gave the game away but Kelly called a scared game in the 2nd half. I can't defend him anymore.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look the best way to keep recruits and Wimbush is to let him start and keep Kelly until the end of the year and then hire a big time HC right away. If we do the opposite we can lose wimpush and recruits. Im thinking about ND. thats all. U agree or disagree and thats fine.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why word is he was doing well in training camp. I don't now I rather see what the future is then play a QB that lost his mo jo. Im always thinking about whats best for ND and I think its Wimbush. Win or lose he gets experience. Also stops him from transferring. Kizer isn't the future and yes he is gone. He will be a 1st rd pick. MZ isn't the answer. he is also gone. Im on board with the Kelly firing after defending. This game showed he is done. Now Im not going blame Kelly 100%. oline was the worst i have seen in years and Kizer gave the game away but Kelly called a scared game in the 2nd half. I can't defend him anymore.

you shouldn't have defended him in the first place. most people saw what kind of game coach he was a long time ago. yet you think you see that kizer gave up, choked, didn't have his head in it etc. IN ONE GAME! remarkable!
no one benches their starter because they believe they will be leaving the following year. that's just ignorant. hopefully even kelly won't be THAT stupid.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look the best way to keep recruits and Wimbush is to let him start and keep Kelly until the end of the year and then hire a big time HC right away. If we do the opposite we can lose wimpush and recruits. Im thinking about ND. thats all. U agree or disagree and thats fine.
maybe the best way to keep recruits is to let them all start as freshmen? then they'd be sure to stay! silly reasoning.
fact is wimbush probably feels (as you do) that kizer will be gone next year and he knows damn well he'll get his shot, considering how worthless zaire has been. he's not going anywhere.
you need to cool down and think things out.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry Purguy but I'm not wasting Wimbush's red shirt on this dumpster fire season. When Zaire leaves, and Kizer gets drafted he'll be the starter next year anyway.