• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wimbledon speculation thread

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am speculating that fed will draw dull in his half, and hope that Another reincarnation of Darcis/Rosol/Soderling will take Nadal out in the first week when the grass is the freshest and sleekest. If Fed has to deal with the combo of MirrayDjoko and his form is good then he can lift the trophy.

The only unknowns are the
X factors namely Gulbis (the Bug), Dimitrov Raonic etc. they can get hot and get some heavy momentum and do some damage at the fluke win venue that is Wimby.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not write Stan off for Wimby either, if he is healthy. He has a big game that can translate on grass. He had a poor clay season but I would not expect him to light it up on clay.

Murray is starting to play well and has a chance to repeat. I agree Nadal will be out early. Roger and Nole go far.

I would have to see the draw to pick a longshot.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan has disappointed me big time. He did nothing notable except beat Fed in a final at (was it Rome?). I even suspect Fed have him that match by taking his foot off the gas pedal as a sympathy gift. He has been mediocre at best since that time. I don't think Stan has any
More left. His AO title beating Rafa was the high point.