• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Williams Likely Out Tomorrow

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Williams won't be in the lineup for tomorrow night's game against the Islanders. I guess Nolan gets right back in the lineup after his 2-game suspension. I guess Sutter could put Andreoff in instead but knowing Sutter's propensity for playing veterans over youngsters I'm guessing it'll be Nolan if Williams can't play.

Williams recovering; ?probably? out Thursday ? LA Kings Insider

Ox

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, Nolan is taking line rushes with Kopitar and Gaborik. Wouldn't it make more sense to put Brown up there, move Lewis/Clifford up with Richards and King and put Nolan with Stoll?

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know. Maybe Sutter doesn't want to disrupt the other 3 lines. Or it could mean that Nolan was just keeping Williams' spot warm during the morning skate while Williams was with the doctor and still might be able to play.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, Nolan is taking line rushes with Kopitar and Gaborik. Wouldn't it make more sense to put Brown up there, move Lewis/Clifford up with Richards and King and put Nolan with Stoll?

That's what I was thinking too, but then I also thought maybe Sutter wanted some beef on that line to do some corner/board work. It didn't look too bad, Nolan made some nice plays and played a possession game but he definitely looked out of place on that first line.

All these injuries/suspensions/what not are disrupting getting the lines into a rhythm, hopefully it ends soon and the Kings can ice their full team.

Speaking of suspensions, anyone hear anything new on Voynov? McNabb is extremely green and needs to have limited duty but they have to play him right now out of necessity.

And for god's sake, why does this team constantly take 4000 penalties a game?