• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Urban Meyer suffer a "personal crisis" and make veiled threats of suicide after this loss?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I got the strongest drug of all.

You fellas'd be proud what this old man pulled off. :nod:
No way we are proud you pulled off a little boys underoos. You are sick.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Ohio State needs another devastating, humiliating, crippling loss to an unranked opponent?
First Northwestern, now you are swinging from Penn State's bawlz?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a poor, defenseless coed needs a visit to Vanderbilt.
You know I've read some sick, psychotic shit on this board over the years but you delighting in that poor girl's misery is some fucked up shit, man. And even worse? If it happened again you'd be turning cartwheels (as long as it was Ann Arbor or Vanderbilt and not Columbus again, in which case you'd deny and excuse).

You need to think about this shit, man (and I use that term loosely in regard to you). You're not normal.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I've read some sick, psychotic shit on this board over the years but you delighting in that poor girl's misery is some fucked up shit, man. And even worse? If it happened again you'd be turning cartwheels (as long as it was Ann Arbor or Vanderbilt and not Columbus again, in which case you'd deny and excuse).

You need to think about this shit, man (and I use that term loosely in regard to you). You're not normal.
I've already told you, HD. Trying to deflect this on others isn't healthy. I've expressed how disgusting what they did was since the start. It took you until this week to finally agree. It shouldn't happen at any campus, but rather than just admit your school did a horrible thing allowing it to be covered up, you tried deflecting onto Ohio State due to your own delusions. Sorry man, this is the truth though. Spin it however you want.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already told you, HD. Trying to deflect this on others isn't healthy. I've expressed how disgusting what they did was since the start. It took you until this week to finally agree. It shouldn't happen at any campus, but rather than just admit your school did a horrible thing allowing it to be covered up, you tried deflecting onto Ohio State due to your own delusions. Sorry man, this is the truth though. Spin it however you want.
In a thread about Urban Meyer you're jumping up and down waving pom-poms shouting "r*pe r*pe!!!" with a shit-eating grin on your face then accuse me of "deflecting."

Why am I wasting my breath on a pathological homer? You love that she got raped and I think that's the sickest shit I've seen on these boards (and I've seen some sick shit.)

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a thread about Urban Meyer you're jumping up and down waving pom-poms shouting "r*pe r*pe!!!" with a shit-eating grin on your face then accuse me of "deflecting."

Why am I wasting my breath on a pathological homer? You love that she got raped and I think that's the sickest shit I've seen on these boards (and I've seen some sick shit.)
Aren't you doing the exact same thing with Ohio State but including a murders committed by a player who has absolutely nothing to do with Ohio State?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except you really don't. You never even acknowledged what those monsters did until now, and it took my holding a mirror to your face and forcing you to do it.

There are no pompoms here, HD. Just the cold, hard reality that you need to come to terms with. Ohio State wasn't the rapist. Urban Meyer wasn't the rapist. Vanderbilt football players were, and no amount of deflecting or making things up will ever change that.

Good luck with your future endeavors, you titan of industry.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3204840swsw.gif

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at urban. You know he is a liar

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at urban. You know he is a liar

I do remember last season when he talked about how much of a challenge Michigan was going to be for Ohio State. Damned liar

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No HammerHimmler he won't. He'll only do that if he sees your ugly face.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No HammerHimmler he won't. He'll only do that if he sees your ugly face.

Comparing the former owner of this site with a guy that played a major role in the holocaust.

Nice to see that you have your priorities in order.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is ole avyJamesGarner these days anyway?