• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Wimbush Era be good?

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wimbush will be fine, it's all going to come down to whether the defense can do anything. (For the fourth straight year)
I'm hoping this new DC from Wake Forest will help us any.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Wimbush make those quick throws to either sideline for no gain or loss of yards????

That's all I want to know....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Wimbush brings back excitement at the QB positions. I been watching film on him and this guy can make any throws. Like I said the only negative I have is I wish he was a little bigger but in the college game he should be ok. The good news for him he will have a Good oline, very good RB's(Adams, Wiliams), WR's(Stepherson, ESB, Sanders, Holmes, Boykins and McKinney), Then we get Jones back at TE plus we have 2 Top TEs coming in.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Wimbush brings back excitement at the QB positions. I been watching film on him and this guy can make any throws. Like I said the only negative I have is I wish he was a little bigger but in the college game he should be ok. The good news for him he will have a Good oline, very good RB's(Adams, Wiliams), WR's(Stepherson, ESB, Sanders, Holmes, Boykins and McKinney), Then we get Jones back at TE plus we have 2 Top TEs coming in.

He looked big to me. Unless he was playing against small ass kids, LOL. He looks to be thick, sort of Cam Newton thick, which is nice. Won't get to dinged up and can break tackles. I agree, he should bring some excitement and be nice to have a young fresh QB with those young WR.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked big to me. Unless he was playing against small ass kids, LOL. He looks to be thick, sort of Cam Newton thick, which is nice. Won't get to dinged up and can break tackles. I agree, he should bring some excitement and be nice to have a young fresh QB with those young WR.
He's listed at 215 and seems to be pretty solid. He's only 6'2" which obviously is much shorter than Kizer. I think he's a pass first QB that can run, at least in his mind, and supposedly he's pretty fearless. Maybe a Russell Wilson type with a bit more size? Hope so anyway.