• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will 'simplified' defense work for the Dolphins?

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. During the off season I picked Miami to go 8-8. As I remember, your 2nd half year schedule is brutal.
Is it fair to expect Campbell to improve a struggling team this year after inheriting the problems and getting a tough schedule?
I think he could improve the team effort and still not show up in wins (this year)
I never gave a prediction for a record that the Fins would finish with, ahem, but I DID say that even though I felt Miami had improved its 'talent pool' substantially, I was still very skeptical(to say the least) BECAUSE Joe Philbin was still our head coach. As it turns out, I was correct about being skeptical. I should have been skeptical for more than just JOE PHILBIN, however. I believe ALL Miami fans have over valued the amount of talent on this Miami team. From the offensive line to the linebackers.....from the secondary to the running game. Even Tannehill-which I truly thought was going to be possible top 10 in the league. I smell a rebuild coming....yikes.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never gave a prediction for a record that the Fins would finish with, ahem, but I DID say that even though I felt Miami had improved its 'talent pool' substantially, I was still very skeptical(to say the least) BECAUSE Joe Philbin was still our head coach. As it turns out, I was correct about being skeptical. I should have been skeptical for more than just JOE PHILBIN, however. I believe ALL Miami fans have over valued the amount of talent on this Miami team. From the offensive line to the linebackers.....from the secondary to the running game. Even Tannehill-which I truly thought was going to be possible top 10 in the league. I smell a rebuild coming....yikes.
Naw we weren't completely wrong the talent is better no doubt but key areas failed. We'll know more today...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not quite half-time but the team appears to be responding.....
According to Paolo it has nothing to do with changing coaches...yes I'm impressed with Campbell's tweaks so far.