• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Phil Jackson Get Fined

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Jackson recently stated that Kobe Bryant will leave the Lakers in 2016 and join another team. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that considered tampering since Kobe is not a free agent yet? It also sounds like to me he is publically trying to recruit Kobe for the Knicks. I kind of doubt Kobe would do that considering his history for the Lakers and then let's face it. The Knicks are just as shitty as the Lakers and they have not improved. I do believe the Lakers are getting better even though we won't see the results as soon as we would like too

He's working for Dolan, that's punishment enough

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's working for Dolan, that's punishment enough
LMAO - I have seen Phil get fined for the simplest comments though, but I think it would have happened already had it been a violation. So far Phil in New York has not been a success either

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO - I have seen Phil get fined for the simplest comments though, but I think it would have happened already had it been a violation. So far Phil in New York has not been a success either

This year will be interesting. They don't have a #1 pick so tanking this year gets them nothing so they're going to try. But as long as Dolan owns the team they won't win. Ever. I thank god every day Dolan hasn't realized he actually owns a hockey team or the Rangers would suck too. And once their goalie retires they'll suck too.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year will be interesting. They don't have a #1 pick so tanking this year gets them nothing so they're going to try. But as long as Dolan owns the team they won't win. Ever. I thank god every day Dolan hasn't realized he actually owns a hockey team or the Rangers would suck too. And once their goalie retires they'll suck too.

We can dream... Dolan just sold off cablevision, maybe he will sell MSG and the sport franchises....

I know, I know.... I can dream....!!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can dream... Dolan just sold off cablevision, maybe he will sell MSG and the sport franchises....

I know, I know.... I can dream....!!

He'll never do it. Rich people love their toys and MSG will always make money regardless of the teams sucking. Not that the Rangers suck, they're actually pretty good the last 5 years.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll get a warning but no fine or suspension.