• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will LeBron become the NBA All-Time Point Leader before he retires?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope so. He's been stat padding his whole career and started at 18. :L

Of course.. Don't mean shit since he's been EXPOSED on the biggest stage in the finals time after time after time . He's got a pretty stat sheet. But don't have it where it counts. And he's a well documented weak BITCH who always takes his ball to collude with other HOF'ers to take the easy way out. No amount of pretty stats changes that.

Sorry kids. You can have your Oscar Robertson numbers. Still not even CLOSE to GOAT

At the end of the day people are going to remember Lebron most for taking the easy way out and "when the going gets tough, Lebron gets going". I don't care how pretty his stats look when he retires. No overshadowing his track record of BETA-ness

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course.. Don't mean shit since he's been EXPOSED on the biggest stage in the finals time after time after time . He's got a pretty stat sheet. But don't have it where it counts. And he's a well documented weak BITCH who always takes his ball to collude with other HOF'ers to take the easy way out. No amount of pretty stats changes that.

Sorry kids. You can have your Oscar Robertson numbers. Still not even CLOSE to GOAT

At the end of the day people are going to remember Lebron most for taking the easy way out and "when the going gets tough, Lebron gets going". I don't care how pretty his stats look when he retires. No overshadowing his track record of BETA-ness

I'm really surprised you feel this way. Why haven't you posted this a hundred times before? Oh shit, my bad, you did.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised you feel this way. Why haven't you posted this a hundred times before? Oh shit, my bad, you did.

Yea.. Maybe one day the LeTots will finally admit to themselves the way it is

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea.. Maybe one day the LeTots will finally admit to themselves the way it is

Oh no, you're still totally full of shit, I just forgot you post the same stupid shit every time you show up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 titles. 8 NBA Finals MVP’s. 5 NBA mvps. 40K point club (1st ever). 1st NBA player to retore his hairline TWICE. Greatest player ever. Great NBA owner to come. GREAT coach while being a player. GOAT.

This, boys and girls, is why posting while on a meth binge is never a good idea.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This, boys and girls, is why posting while on a meth binge is never a good idea.

Well, if someone ever does complete all that, they would be GOAT for sure.

But, that ain't going to be LeBron unless he signs in GS for the vet min and bribes his teammates to play down a bit so as to make sure he wins MVP.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stat padding? You will literally say ANYTHING to take down Lebron, won't you?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat padding? You will literally say ANYTHING to take down Lebron, won't you?

Well, the sports media, the NBA, and every LeClown jock rider'll say anything to prop him up. Guess it's a case of "all's fair... "

you should've heard bspn just a couple of hours ago...

Now me personally, I've said yes, great basketball player. But all this other stuff about being a great leader, a wonderful human being, and a pillar of the black community(I'M black, BTW. I found that one kinda funny. I got better examples of that with Barack Obama, Colin Powell, the Admiral David Robinson to name a few ) I think's a tad over the top...

Just my :2cents:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron will move into 11th AllTime in assists in the next three or four games also.

Prolly will end up 3rd AllTime before he retires.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has anything to say about it he will. Lebron James is all about Lebron James; nothing else.