• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Grier coming to WVU

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I come here I see the CBS board all over again.

As I said then, I will say again _________ is the head football coach at West Virginia. He has had successes, but has also lost to teams where WVU was a big favorite. Half of the fans love him and half of the fans hate him and want him replaced. Nevertheless, he is the coach of WVU and as a fan of WVU, he deserves our respect and support. While he may not be here in a year or two, we are all Mountaineers and he is one of us.

I miss the CBS Boards....

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder where everybody else landed?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw smurph commenting on CBS once and told him several were here on the Hoop. I'm stunned that King and Sleepy have stayed away so long...
I've seen him on Live4sports network on the a Steeler board. What about Lambert Lunatics, Stewmustgo, Voiceofmtnrs, jimmiepens, BernieRotten, WVUHistory93, and others?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen him on Live4sports network on the a Steeler board. What about Lambert Lunatics, Stewmustgo, Voiceofmtnrs, jimmiepens, BernieRotten, WVUHistory93, and others?

I saw smurph commenting on CBS once and told him several were here on the Hoop. I'm stunned that King and Sleepy have stayed away so long...

I am friends with King and Sleepy on Facebook..I have invited them several times to chime in but I think they have retired from this shizza for good!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's bringing a new way of doing things? Yeah... he hasn't done anything.

He had a chance to give Dana a verbal commitment last Fall. He refused to do so. This truly hurt recruiting for the '16 class.

He had a chance to give Dana an extension. He failed to get it done. This has firmly put Dana on the hot seat, and has truly hurt the '17 recruiting class.

The damage Lyons has done to the footbalhttp://wvmetronews.com/shows/sportsline/l program will be felt for years.
Sportsline with Tony Caridi

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Grier enrolled yesterday along with White and Crawford.

From what I hear White it going to be a beast on D and should impact us right away.