• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Grier coming to WVU

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...

Don't be palm slapping me! You follow the college game... you listen to Bill King.

QB's get recruited and moved to different positions at every school in the damn country. Every damn school.

If you gonna make an argument that the QB position has seen its share of bad luck and bad fortune since Dana took over, I got no problem agreeing with ya.

But, don't make no argument that Dana hasn't been able to recruit the QB position.

Boykin played WR is SO season. FSU had to use a transfer QB last year. Same with Bama. For the '14 season, Bama's starting QB was moved from the WR position. Tannehill played WR at A&M before he earned the starting QB position.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just do not understand this blind love from a FEW fans for Holgorsen, what is it based on? What has Holgorsen done to deserve this absolute loyalty shown by these few fans? WVU has the worst record we have seen since Cignetti, and all we hear are excuses for the lack of results, then the grasping at straws now saying results don't matter, WTF? We can surely see that they are at least truthful in that, as we fired a 9 win coach to get a 6 win coach........Holgorsen is sorely lacking as a HC, even when he gets a highly rated recruit, the kid never progresses at all, the kid is at the same talent level in year three as year one, the only difference is more experience. Attack all you want, but it is the truth as seen by all but those VERY FEW Holgorsen lovers.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the troll wants some attention. LOL!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just do not understand this blind love from a FEW fans for Holgorsen, what is it based on? What has Holgorsen done to deserve this absolute loyalty shown by these few fans? WVU has the worst record we have seen since Cignetti, and all we hear are excuses for the lack of results, then the grasping at straws now saying results don't matter, WTF? We can surely see that they are at least truthful in that, as we fired a 9 win coach to get a 6 win coach........Holgorsen is sorely lacking as a HC, even when he gets a highly rated recruit, the kid never progresses at all, the kid is at the same talent level in year three as year one, the only difference is more experience. Attack all you want, but it is the truth as seen by all but those VERY FEW Holgorsen lovers.

I am not sure if your serious or kidding?...When Karl Joseph gets drafted in the first round it will be the first time in school history the program has produced 3 Number 1 Draft choices in a 5 year period..and will have produced and 12 total draft picks over the same time....it has never been done in school history..

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if your serious or kidding?...When Karl Joseph gets drafted in the first round it will be the first time in school history the program has produced 3 Number 1 Draft choices in a 5 year period..and will have produced and 12 total draft picks over the same time....it has never been done in school history..
Oh he's serious. Hates Dana more than a Hatfield hate a McCoy or vice versa. Hate Ollie for getting rid of Stew. Thinks Stew did a great job of recruiting and coaching. Fails to accept facts or data (kind of strange being that he sYs he is an engineer), thinks that universities are to be charities (he probably supports Bernie in this notion), no beer but hot dogs & cokes should be around $1.50, gets very emotional when someone disagrees with his ideology (especially Stew or Pastilong, quick to throw BS out there and then twists words to get out of it when challenged. Same old rhetoric from our CBS days. Man, where is Stewmustgo, BernieRotten, Smurph, and Lambert when you could use a good laugh?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is my point!!!!! Holgorsen can get talent into the program, he can't further that talent, or get results from it!!!! Holgorsen is NOT HC material, period.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What? You claiming Karl Joseph was developed into a 1st round draft pick by Dana and his bozo staff? You trying to give credit to DeForest for taking a 3 star player out of high school and coaching him up? Seriously?

Karl Joseph, West Virginia, Safety

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is my point!!!!! Holgorsen can get talent into the program, he can't further that talent, or get results from it!!!! Holgorsen is NOT HC material, period.
Yes. Makes perfect sense.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep..that is what I said alright....:trash:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... when was the last time WVU had two safeties drafted by the NFL?

DeForest will be missed. Wait and see...

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This won't happen, not saying he was a bad DB coach or anything, but he won't be missed.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't happen, not saying he was a bad DB coach or anything, but he won't be missed.
WVU just hired a kid who spent 3 years at Zona coaching one of the worst pass defenses in all of college football. We'll see who ends up right...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... when was the last time WVU had two safeties drafted by the NFL?

Hogan and Sands..2011....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smallwood is another player Dana and his staff fucked over.

They brought a lightly recruited kid into the program and turned him into an NFL draft prospect in 3 years.

That is totally fucked up....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Draft Profile of West Virginia’s Wendell Smallwood

Hogan? He didn't play Safety. Nor was he drafted as a safety.

He does meet the former QB recruits moved to other positions at WVU discussion. Started as a slot receiver before moved to CB.

So there's that...

Well..I lumped all the defensive backs into one pile....BTW found this nugget just for DAD...talking about this years draft...

If all five are selected, it will be the most coach Dana Holgorsen has sent to the league since his arrival at WVU in 2011, and the most since six Mountaineer players were taken in the 1999 NFL draft.

Holgorsen has had 12 players picked since 2012, plus, three additional guys have signed free agent contracts who ended up making NFL rosters, meaning he’s sent 15 players to the league since 2012.

More impressively, of those 15, 14 are still on active rosters; the other, wide receiver Stedman Bailey, is currently on the NFL’s Non-Football Injury list. That’s 93 percent of the guys who Holgorsen has sent to the league still on active rosters, and that’s impressive.

It means the players choosing to play for Dana Holgorsen’s West Virginia football program are being taught how to play like pros, no matter whether they line up on the offensive or defensive side of the ball.