• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Greg Davis still be Iowa's OC next season?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say give him 1 more year with this offense. If the offense does not improve, let him leave with Rudock.

Yes, there are calls that Iowa's offense does that i don't like. But there will always be a play that is called that fans don't like. One that is obvious is the passes 5 yards or less on 3rd and long. But there are times for that where Rudock and CJB (yes, he's done it too) passed to the RB when a WR is open 15 yards down the field. But dropped passes, overthrown passes, and bad execution by players is something I will not blame the coaches.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire his ass. He's trying to implement a Vince Young run offense with Jake Rudock. LMAO

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love these "Let's give him another year" arguments. Why? The offense is terrible, it's boring and no one seems to be able to run basic plays. If I'm doing a horseshit job in my current position, I can guarantee no one is saying "Let's give ol' Clemenza another year to see if he can magically get better." Nope, my arse would be out on the street.

Fire him. Fire him. Fire him. Start over.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen, this is America, pay for performance, if you don't perform, you shouldn't get paid. I give Davis a D+, there is a reason Mack Brown let him go and also a reason why Mack got let go. It's not so much that folks are frustrated with the record, 5-2 isn't too bad, should be 7-0 though and it's just a tentative 5-2 is the problem. We have just as much talent as anyone else and yet seem like we are 2-5 based on our play.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say boot his ass too. I'm not fooled though, KF runs this team and you can bet your ass Davis is following direction.

Can't/Won't fire KF, but coordinators are fair game