• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wild Card Winners

Which teams will win this weekend?

• Chiefs

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Titans

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Rams

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Falcons

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Jaguars

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which teams will win this weekend in the Wild Card round?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC ones are definitely the harder ones to choose though.
I honestly don't think so just looking at the matchups. The trickiest one is the Saints and Panthers. Going to say the Saints hold serve at home unless MVP Cam shows up. The AFC favorites are wildly inconsistent week to week. They're much better than the teams showing up in their house, but there is always the possibility of fuckery with the Jags and Chiefs.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think so just looking at the matchups. The trickiest one is the Saints and Panthers. Going to say the Saints hold serve at home unless MVP Cam shows up. The AFC favorites are wildly inconsistent week to week. They're much better than the teams showing up in their house, but there is always the possibility of fuckery with the Jags and Chiefs.

Yeah, Cam has been very inconsistent. And true about the Jags & Chiefs, I definitely wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo won... and the Chiefs have definitely been very bad at times. I would be shocked if the Chiefs lost though...I should say I would be shocked if the Titans won! lol. Titans are terrible.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Cam has been very inconsistent. And true about the Jags & Chiefs, I definitely wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo won... and the Chiefs have definitely been very bad at times. I would be shocked if the Chiefs lost though...I should say I would be shocked if the Titans won! lol. Titans are terrible.
They're real bad on defense especially. If the Chiefs don't score 30 on them, I'd be disappointed.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs should and likely will take care of the Titans, I think.
The Jags need to clean up their shit from the last 2 weeks or the Bills could upset them. The Bills are playing with house money.
I have heard that it's hard to beat the same opponent 3 times in one season so I guess that gives the Panthers hope but Sham Newton has showed up the last couple weeks and if that trend continues, the Saints will roll. They will likely beat the Panthers anyway.
The Falcons/Rams might be the most interesting of all. Although inconsistent all year, the Falcons have the experience and talent to pull off an upset if the young Rams aren't ready. That might be a great game to watch.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not buying the bills love:suds:

Bills coach Sean McDermott confirms there's a "chance" LeSean McCoy (ankle) is ready for the Wild Card Round against the Jaguars on Sunday.
McCoy's X-rays were negative, but he will still be racing against the clock to be ready. Even if he is active, he could be highly limited. McCoy is the one player on offense the Bills cannot afford to be without. It could be a short Sunday if he doesn't suit up

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not buying the bills love:suds:

Bills coach Sean McDermott confirms there's a "chance" LeSean McCoy (ankle) is ready for the Wild Card Round against the Jaguars on Sunday.
McCoy's X-rays were negative, but he will still be racing against the clock to be ready. Even if he is active, he could be highly limited. McCoy is the one player on offense the Bills cannot afford to be without. It could be a short Sunday if he doesn't suit up

Best thing for buffalo is the return of shitty bortles

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got some pretty straightforward favorites in round one. All playing at home.

I think this could be a wild weekend with at least one, maybe two upsets.

ATL @ LAR...The Rams will face a better Falcon DEF than they played LY. Of course the Falcon OFC is not as good, but I can see ATL winning this game if they keep Ryan upright.

CAR @ NO...hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.

BUF @ JAX...this game could go either way imo. I think it will be a low scoring affair.

The only one I feel pretty confident in is KC beating TN.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs should and likely will take care of the Titans, I think.
The Jags need to clean up their shit from the last 2 weeks or the Bills could upset them. The Bills are playing with house money.
I have heard that it's hard to beat the same opponent 3 times in one season so I guess that gives the Panthers hope but Sham Newton has showed up the last couple weeks and if that trend continues, the Saints will roll. They will likely beat the Panthers anyway.
The Falcons/Rams might be the most interesting of all. Although inconsistent all year, the Falcons have the experience and talent to pull off an upset if the young Rams aren't ready. That might be a great game to watch.

The Falcons have a good shot imo...I don't think they will be able to run it ton on Donald's side, but I like the WR/CB matchups to favor ATL.

Saints have had their way with CAR twice this season...scored 30+ in both games...something tells me this game will be a lot closer.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to these votes then 3/4 games this week are a landslide...at least in who should win...not that the games themselves should be a landslide. Rams/Falcons only one that seems to be a close call on here...

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lines for this weekend:

KC -9 over Tennessee
Rams -6 over Atlanta
Jaguars -8 over Buffalo
New Orleans -7 over Carolina

First time we haven't had a single game within a 5.5 point spread on Wild Card weekend since 1996. Favorites went 3-1 that year with the only loss being (ironically) the Jaguars upsetting the Bills.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lines for this weekend:

KC -9 over Tennessee
Rams -6 over Atlanta
Jaguars -8 over Buffalo
New Orleans -7 over Carolina

First time we haven't had a single game within a 5.5 point spread on Wild Card weekend since 1996. Favorites went 3-1 that year with the only loss being (ironically) the Jaguars upsetting the Bills.

Chiefs 31
Titans 20

Rams 26
Falcons 24

Jags 21
Bills 9

Saints 33
Panthers 24

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any upsets in the AFC. NFC, I could see both Atlanta and Carolina winning, however, I don't see Atlanta overcoming the Rams offense and I don't think the Saints will beat the Panthers 3 times this year. Upset of the week? Carolina over New Orleans.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any upsets in the AFC. NFC, I could see both Atlanta and Carolina winning, however, I don't see Atlanta overcoming the Rams offense and I don't think the Saints will beat the Panthers 3 times this year. Upset of the week? Carolina over New Orleans.

Funny enough, the Falcons defense has become one of the NFL's hidden secrets this last month

Its the offense that sucks a bag of balls