• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why weren't players taken off field?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Blue Jays V Rangers game last night was insane!

Not really sure why the umpires didn't remove the players from the field for a few minutes to hopefully settle down the fans a little more.

Granted that could have had the exact opposite effect and people would have rioted even more.

Pretty classless (yes If Red Sox fans did that I'd say the same thing) to throw bottles onto the field like that and one hit a freaking baby for crying out loud!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hats off to the Blue Jays players for trying to calm the crowd down.

B

bravesfan1

But hats off to the Blue Jays players for trying to calm the crowd down.
This....i noticed that...ithought that was great....on espn facebook post about it, i was arguing with someone about it because they saidthe players were classless....i dont see how theywere,when they were trying to stop it

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This....i noticed that...ithought that was great....on espn facebook post about it, i was arguing with someone about it because they saidthe players were classless....i dont see how theywere,when they were trying to stop it

If you want to call a player "classless" call that Rangers pitcher... But not the Blue Jays... You can POSSIBLY argue Batista was with the bat flip but barely on that. I also thought it was great about the players saying basically "F U fans, STOP IT"!

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm a Canadian and a Blue Jays fan, great game on Wednesday night but the fans went to far in throwing stuff on the field. Kudos to the Blue Jays players for calming them down.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm a Canadian and a Blue Jays fan, great game on Wednesday night but the fans went to far in throwing stuff on the field. Kudos to the Blue Jays players for calming them down.

Yes waaay too far!