• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Shelly over Zherdev...

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I realize he was injured...but a healthy scratch yesterday...really shelley brings nothing to the table...unless you play the rangers and wont to through a a punching bag for boogers...zherdev needs to be in the line up...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that he was still day to day? I did not notice if he was in the pre-game skate, but Shelly really serves no purpose if he is not going to drop the gloves.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because Zherdev is lazy, and he acts like a bitch sometimes. Despite his talent, he needs to be constantly disciplined. THere is a reason he has bounced around. And Shelley skates hard, although he sucks hard.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Z is 2nd on the team in even strength goals and goals at home.. it actually really annoys me that he doesn't play.. especially when shelley AND carcillo both float around and do nothing. i think i've seen 1 good shift combined in the past 2 months (carcillo's goal a few games ago, he had a good shift and deserved his goal)

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, they are first overall in the Eastern Conf, so everyone is chipping in, and it gives Lavi the chance to discipline players when it is deserved. If they were losing, I would agree. Otherwise, I have been to too many games and just watch Zherdev drift aimlessly, only to pick up the puck and score. More than once, I have thought that Z skated his last shift that day, only to see him score. So I would rather they keep hammering away at his work ethic. If he skated hard all game, he would be phenomonal.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the bright side, we still have Shelley under team control for 2 more years and Zherdev only 1.....

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At least when we had Cote he would needlessly fight sometimes. Granted, he would lose, but still. And his hot wife did PSA's between periods.