• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why I doubt LeBron goes ANYWHERE next summer

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you got the roster you want then. lol

enjoy between 37 and 45 wins and a first round knockout.

YAH!

id rather be 20-62 and have a chance at the next Dwade and have enough cap room to try and entice a big time player.

but ---- embrace the mediocrity. Worst place in the NBA is to be in the middle.

We'll see.
The group that went 30-11 is still there, plus improved.
You can talk all the lotto shit you want, FACT is that the Cavs were in it for years before and after James and still always sucked.
You can keep talking Philly, but as I've FACTUALLY pointed out, they've sucked for years and years.
That is something I could never, as a fan want to endure.
As far as the other perennial lotto dwellers, who has won what?
Last time I asked you what team actually accomplished something great from sucking for a few years, the only answer you had was the current Warriors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see.
You can talk all the lotto shit you want, FACT is that the Cavs were in it for years before and after James and still always sucked.
You can keep talking Philly, but as I've FACTUALLY pointed out, they've sucked for years and years.
Last time I asked you what team actually accomplished something great from sucking for a few years, the only answer you had was the current Warriors.

as i said

the heat used to be good becuase they had guys like wade, mourning, shaq, lebron, bosh etc.

Riley used to be able to bring in guys like that. He cant anymore- has failed at doing so. No one wants to go there anymore.

until they get a guy like a wade, mourning, shaq, lebron, bosh etc...they will continue to be mediocre at best.

hey- sounds like thats cool with you---- glad for you. cheers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see.

Spurs are one of the dominant team's in the league. They're riding on a player that the Pacers overlooked in Kawhi Leonard who was a mid-1st round pick. Wiggy acts like the only recipe to success is getting the best players in the draft and by doing that, you have to suck to get into the lotto.

For all of the Philly talk, they look great on paper, but two of their three major players (Embiid and Simmons) have had major concerning injuries that could affect their long term careers. What does Philly do in the event that Embiid has another setback with his knees.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i said

the heat used to be good becuase they had guys like wade, mourning, shaq, lebron, bosh etc.

Riley used to be able to bring in guys like that. He cant anymore- has failed at doing so. No one wants to go there anymore.

until they get a guy like a wade, mourning, shaq, lebron, bosh etc...they will continue to be mediocre at best.

hey- sounds like thats cool with you---- glad for you. cheers.

You act like its been YEARS since we haven't had a "star".
Obviously from what we know now, Durant was going to the Warriors.
Other then that, there's no one who would have made this team better if we had to drain 2-3 assets to get.

You know the deal when LeBron comes and goes.
Pretty much all of your major young assets or draft picks are gone.
Riley has failed at nothing.
You think James leaving is his fault?
You think Bosh's blood clots are his fault.
You think Wade being butt hurt is his fault?

How about this. When you accomplish ANYTHING significant in your professional life you come on here and tell us about it.
Riley is without doubt, one of the best of all time at everything he's tried in the N.B.A..
For you to daily pick on him is beyond comical.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like its been YEARS since we haven't had a "star".
Obviously from what we know now, Durant was going to the Warriors.
Other then that, there's no one who would have made this team better if we had to drain 2-3 assets to get.

You know the deal when LeBron comes and goes.
Pretty much all of your major young assets or draft picks are gone.
Riley has failed at nothing.
You think James leaving is his fault?
You think Bosh's blood clots are his fault.
You think Wade being butt hurt is his fault?

How about this. When you accomplish ANYTHING significant in your professional life you come on here and tell us about it.
Riley is without doubt, one of the best of all time at everything he's tried in the N.B.A..
For you to daily pick on him is beyond comical.
its just funny to hear the laundry list of free agents over the last few years that people have said might go to Miami only to see them NOT go to Miami.

RW, Griffin, Hayward, Durant, etc. etc.

Comes down to a very very simple concept

you won before because you had stars

now- you have no stars- and no way to get any

something i am not missing?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kluber v. kershaw?

All smack talk aside. Can you imagine the pitching duel if both of those guys have all of their stuff working in the same game?

We could end up going to the bullpens in the 10th inning of a double no hitter.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just funny to hear the laundry list of free agents over the last few years that people have said might go to Miami only to see them NOT go to Miami.

Who are "people"?

You have the highest payroll in the league, the best player in the world, and can't aren't competitive with the Warriors.

What am I missing?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they'll choke during the World Series...like the Injuns.
Indians didnt choke

every team that faced the Indians was humiliated by losing to a team that was missing 60% of its starting rotation, all star Michael Brantley etc.

Cleveland was an underdog vs. Boston--- sweeps them

Cleveland was an underdog vs. Toronto- losses one game

Cleveland was a heavy underdog vs. the Cubs

why were they underdogs in EVERY series they played? Because Carrasco their #2 starter was out for the season, Because Salazar, #3 starter was out for the season, because Bauer- their #4 starter- ahd half his hand chopped off because hes a moron, because All Star Michael Brantley never played etc.

the Indians navigated the playoffs last year on heart and great managing alone.

This year they have the talent, roster and health to back it up.

unlike the Dodgers- who usually proceed into the playoffs as favorites only to see Kershaw continually gag his balls off even though they have the highest payroll in the league.

any other team would have been at home fishing LONG before game 7...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All smack talk aside. Can you imagine the pitching duel if both of those guys have all of their stuff working in the same game?

We could end up with going to the bullpens in the 10th inning of a double no hitter.
gotta see Kershaw acutally man up in the playoffs first.

of course he is still the best pitcher in baseball when he is right and its the regular season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Projecting NBA's Best Centers in 2017-18 | Orlando Magic

Whiteside led the NBA in rebounding last year and he made some nice improvements on the offensive end (led league in putback scoring). However, he needs to be more refined when he posts up. He doesn’t have the footwork or craftiness to efficiently score down low (yet). Whiteside remains one of the premier defensive enforcers, despite blocking far fewer shots in 2016-17 compared to the prior year.

#wheresTristan?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs are one of the dominant team's in the league. They're riding on a player that the Pacers overlooked in Kawhi Leonard who was a mid-1st round pick. Wiggy acts like the only recipe to success is getting the best players in the draft and by doing that, you have to suck to get into the lotto.

For all of the Philly talk, they look great on paper, but two of their three major players (Embiid and Simmons) have had major concerning injuries that could affect their long term careers. What does Philly do in the event that Embiid has another setback with his knees.
yah...i think thats a repeatable strategy too.....lol

maybe Bam- your poor mans TT, becomes the next Kawhi! they were taken about the same place in the draft. LOL