• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why has this board died?

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' Ebron. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Should have Donald. Mayhew, you retarded piece of shit. I noticed you didn't last long with the Giants. Looks like you've landed in your rightful spot. An organization run by retards. Fuck you. Fuck you and your TE loving shit for a brain.

At least according to LinkedIn, he's still with the Giants. With any luck, he'll continue to give them some of his uncanny insights into how to run a draft room. Should be able to run them into the ground within a year or two.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least according to LinkedIn, he's still with the Giants. With any luck, he'll continue to give them some of his uncanny insights into how to run a draft room. Should be able to run them into the ground within a year or two.

I thought he took some position with the 49ers.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to Brian Xanders? Probably locked in a storage closet somewhere in the basement of Ford Field, forgotten forever.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to Brian Xanders? Probably locked in a storage closet somewhere in the basement of Ford Field, forgotten forever.

Still working in scouting in some capacity. One of the few that got retained.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy was great until the injury
Pretty sure Levy fell off the horse when he got paid... money does that to Lions players.

We had 1 good year of Defense with Suh out of 5
I can't blame Suh there when the defense was revamped twice during his tenure.

Austin's defense last year was way better than expected but he may not be HC material yet.
Getting the Defense and Offense to show up in the same game during the same season is just a nod from the NFL to be more than a schedule filler.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget Levy was just a guy - in fact, a lowly 1 star FA LB the first time his contract came due, for years before Suh and Fairley showed up. Should have never been retained to begin with.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People forget Levy was just a guy - in fact, a lowly 1 star FA LB the first time his contract came due, for years before Suh and Fairley showed up. Should have never been retained to begin with.

If you ever impugn Levy again then I will go full internet tough guy in here. You have NO idea how many background checks I will run.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever impugn Levy again then I will go full internet tough guy in here. You have NO idea how many background checks I will run.

Remember the time TP was all fired up, claiming g to uncover a felony I committed. I wonder who that was lol

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A number of guys left because they were sick of threads being hijacked by drama. The drama ended, but they haven't returned.

Weird how the drama ended when they left (or banned).

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and you have argued a few times before. Perhaps we can bring that back for old time sake?

Idk. You're pretty cool in my book now. Maybe if Smitty returns.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody mention that outfielder in the Mets organization that Xander's drafted in the first round?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never used to be like this. Granted there is not much fighting anymore, but it has gotten boring as hell.

Hopefully it picks up in a couple week for the draft. Then we go into the 2 quietest months of the year.

:rip::drama:

Come to think of it, why aren't you in our dynasty league you flea-bitten old codger?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to think of it, why aren't you in our dynasty league you flea-bitten old codger?

I gave up Fantasy leagues completely a few years ago when Draftkings and the like came out. It made more sense to play for tens of thousands (and millions at the beginning) instead of hundreds. Plus, I practically had the first leagues ever for football back in the mid nineties. We had to order a stat service and create our own databases, although eventually moved to CBS. After almost 20 years I got tired of it. My leagues are still being run on CBS by some kids that I handed them off to in 2011. Played in a friends league for a couple years in between too. Just lost interest.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave up Fantasy leagues completely a few years ago when Draftkings and the like came out. It made more sense to play for tens of thousands (and millions at the beginning) instead of hundreds. Plus, I practically had the first leagues ever for football back in the mid nineties. We had to order a stat service and create our own databases, although eventually moved to CBS. After almost 20 years I got tired of it. My leagues are still being run on CBS by some kids that I handed them off to in 2011. Played in a friends league for a couple years in between too. Just lost interest.

Okay. I've got you down for a 'maybe'.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money league started as a USFL league.

We went from by hand on paper,(it's still the PFL, Paper Football League) to Sportsline, which became CBS Sportsline, which led me to here.

First ever Fantasy league was with Raiders employee and local media. Their bi laws en sech are on display at Levi's Stadium. Went and checked it out, pretty cool.

I miss going thru box scores on Monday morning. And I miss my stats notebook.