• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do I get the feeling that.........

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....despite the fact there were no DBs taken in this year's draft, there will be more turnover in the secondary than any other group? Call it a hunch, but I'm guessing at least 2 or 3 UDFAs will supplant the current reserves from the '17 units when the new season rolls out.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corner seems pretty set. Fuller, Prince, Callahan, Cooper, McMannis, LeBlanc

Amos/Jackson are our unquestioned starters at safety. Deiondre Hall probably stays on at a depth safety spot. I still like him, but he's yet to stay healthy for any length of time.

I think there's only a spot or two really up for grabs. I guess I don't quite see what you are seeing.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see a bit of turnover, like any other year. Maybe a surprise cut or two.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corner seems pretty set. Fuller, Prince, Callahan, Cooper, McMannis, LeBlanc

Amos/Jackson are our unquestioned starters at safety. Deiondre Hall probably stays on at a depth safety spot. I still like him, but he's yet to stay healthy for any length of time.

I think there's only a spot or two really up for grabs. I guess I don't quite see what you are seeing.
I wasn't talking about replacing any of the starters (sans injuries of course). I was referring to the bench, which for the most part I feel is a bit on the weakish side. Outside of Callahan, LeBlanc, and to a much lesser extent, McManus, I think all of the sub spots are at least up for grabs, and I think a couple of these UDFAs can possibly muscle their way into a roster spot.

I only mentioned McManus as a probable keeper because he is far and away our best ST player, and that carries value. But that's about it, he otherwise sucks in coverage.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cooper was gonna be a stud for us, right up until the very second he shit his pants like a complete fucktard on that goddamn blocked FG return against Pittsburgh.

One of the most irritating plays in the last 20 years.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about replacing any of the starters (sans injuries of course). I was referring to the bench, which for the most part I feel is a bit on the weakish side. Outside of Callahan, LeBlanc, and to a much lesser extent, McManus, I think all of the sub spots are at least up for grabs, and I think a couple of these UDFAs can possibly muscle their way into a roster spot.

I only mentioned McManus as a probable keeper because he is far and away our best ST player, and that carries value. But that's about it, he otherwise sucks in coverage.

I know you were talking about the backups. Obviously Fuller/Prince/Callahan are key guys and going nowhere. McMannis has a locked up spot due to SPT's. I just don't see how Cooper/LeBlanc get usurped. We just restructured Cooper's deal to keep him on and LeBlanc has given us no reason to send him off anywhere. He's shown that he's quite competent when thrust into action.

Safety... Yeah, I could see a fresh face or two.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cooper was gonna be a stud for us, right up until the very second he shit his pants like a complete fucktard on that goddamn blocked FG return against Pittsburgh.

One of the most irritating plays in the last 20 years.
Not one of the, it was THEEEEEEEEE most irritating play. I wanted the idiot cut right after the game concluded.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you were talking about the backups. Obviously Fuller/Prince/Callahan are key guys and going nowhere. McMannis has a locked up spot due to SPT's. I just don't see how Cooper/LeBlanc get usurped. We just restructured Cooper's deal to keep him on and LeBlanc has given us no reason to send him off anywhere. He's shown that he's quite competent when thrust into action.

Safety... Yeah, I could see a fresh face or two.
You could very well be right in that we have virtually no turnover. I was just going by a hunch, nothing more, nothing less. I see opportunities in the secondary for some of the UDFAs. They will obviously have to play lights out in order to replace any of these veterans, but I think it's doable in a couple of spots.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one of the, it was THEEEEEEEEE most irritating play. I wanted the idiot cut right after the game concluded.

What's funny is that him and Amukamara won that game for us in the secondary by containing Antonio Brown. So, I sort of forgave him quickly. Dip shit moment... but... there's no indicators outside of that for lack of effort being an issue with him. So long as it remains an isolated moment, I'm cool. Hopefully it's a learning experience.