• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's got the next two days off?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does CBS online still do the "Boss Button" which you hit when the boss was coming around and it hid the game and brought up some spreadsheet? That was awesome.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually have winters off but i think I'd try to take time off if I was working at this time. NCAA opening Thursday and Friday are always exciting times.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory, no. In practice... yes .:D

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either from school or work? Wives and girlfriends?

I do.

Jesus Christ, fuck work. I'm so excited. I've got my TVs and computer set up and everything.
kN8E_f-maxage-0.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guilty...

xMarch_Madness_Meme2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.z-vO_6W2rc.jpg
Story of my life....

The NCAA tourney just begins and there is Southern California Edison at the curbside looking to update the fucking neighborhood elictrical box right in front of my property. Of course I go got and tell the crue, they didn't send notice (I mean they are asking me to move my truck, camp in my front yard with a tent and shut off my elictricity from 9am to 3pm at best! At best the dude says when I ask him. Besides that, dude gets confrontational when I say I didn't get notice in advance! I s I De step that bs be c a use I don't care, even though I know he doesn't have a clue. The bastard.

so anywa u s I'm missing the opening games of the tournament when I've spent a few weeks planning to have this day at the home office to work and watch CBB all day

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ all the typos, using the tablet since I have no Internet.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story of my life....

The NCAA tourney just begins and there is Southern California Edison at the curbside looking to update the fucking neighborhood elictrical box right in front of my property. Of course I go got and tell the crue, they didn't send notice (I mean they are asking me to move my truck, camp in my front yard with a tent and shut off my elictricity from 9am to 3pm at best! At best the dude says when I ask him. Besides that, dude gets confrontational when I say I didn't get notice in advance! I s I De step that bs be c a use I don't care, even though I know he doesn't have a clue. The bastard.

so anywa u s I'm missing the opening games of the tournament when I've spent a few weeks planning to have this day at the home office to work and watch CBB all day

Lol. Time to hit up Buffalo Wild Wings...

Freakin bastards.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story of my life....

Damn that was hard to read, remind me to never post from my tablet again!