• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's gonna be the best?

Who will succeed most?

• Total voters

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland Clowns: where NFL careers are ended just as soon as they start.
Combine that with the USC tradition of QBs failing in the NFL. Its A money pick with the double curse. Kessler leading the browns to the super bowl is almost destiny between the two.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combine that with the USC tradition of QBs failing in the NFL. Its A money pick with the double curse. Kessler leading the browns to the super bowl is almost destiny between the two.

Well the day the Browns win it all is the day that hell freezes over.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the day the Browns win it all is the day that hell freezes over.
Don't forget Hue Jackson played a major role in recruiting and developing Carson Palmer. Kessler couldn't have landed in a better spot. I'll turn hells thermostat up to be safe tho

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Hue Jackson played a major role in recruiting and developing Carson Palmer. Kessler couldn't have landed in a better spot. I'll turn hells thermostat up to be safe tho

The Browns are a jinxed franchise.:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns are a jinxed franchise.:L
So we're the bungles but Carson thrived until the injury. I'm not saying Kessler is Palmer. But paired with Jackson. And having time to learn the game at the NFL level and work with Jackson on mechanics and reads. May be a blessing in disguise. If RGIII can stay healthy and they avoid throwing Kess in the fire. He definitely has the potential. If they have a bad season and can add Juju if he declares next year it could be huge. And the Browns upgraded a lot they had a great draft. Filled a lot of needs with elite talent. Scooby was a steal things are looking up for the Browns IMO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're the bungles but Carson thrived until the injury. I'm not saying Kessler is Palmer. But paired with Jackson. And having time to learn the game at the NFL level and work with Jackson on mechanics and reads. May be a blessing in disguise. If RGIII can stay healthy and they avoid throwing Kess in the fire. He definitely has the potential. If they have a bad season and can add Juju if he declares next year it could be huge. And the Browns upgraded a lot they had a great draft. Filled a lot of needs with elite talent. Scooby was a steal things are looking up for the Browns IMO

RG III is already injured again. He sprained his ankle yesterday pretty bad after sneezing.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG III is already injured again. He sprained his ankle yesterday pretty bad after sneezing.
I think the browns won the draft but for Kessler to have success RGIIIis going to have to stay healthy or they will need to run another QB to give Jackson time to work with Kess. Kessler is A pro system QB but he will need to be developed. Cleveland is definitely taking A step in the right direction

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the browns won the draft but for Kessler to have success RGIIIis going to have to stay healthy or they will need to run another QB to give Jackson time to work with Kess. Kessler is A pro system QB but he will need to be developed. Cleveland is definitely taking A step in the right direction

I've been waiting since '99 for them to start heading in the right direction. Hopefully they finally start doing that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting since '99 for them to start heading in the right direction. Hopefully they finally start doing that.
They made some major upgrades on defense in the draft.I liked the Kessler pick with Jackson to mold him. Coleman is going to be an elite WR and I loved this pick. The browns did A lot of good things in the draft

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bored and the regular season still doesn't start for a couple weeks. So I'm gonna trudge up one of my old threads. One season in and so far, Wentz has a big lead from the first rounders. Looks like Prescott may be the best of the draft.

Goff, poor guy, landed in a terrible situation and may or may not be able to recover. Too early to give up completely, though.

Lynch has been up and down. Denver fans are ready to give up on him, but I can't honestly believe the Denver front office is so impatient.

Last edited:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bored and the regular season still doesn't start for a couple weeks. So I'm gonna trudge up one of my old threads. So far, Wentz has a big lead from the first rounders. Looks like Prescott may be the best of the draft.

Goff, poor guy, landed in a terrible situation and may or may not be able to recover. Too early to give up completely, though.

Lynch has been up and down. Denver fans are ready to give up on him, but I can't honestly believe the Denver front office is so impatient.

I watched the game Saturday. He looks like he has quite a way to go. But that was the report on him coming out of college. Great physical skills with high upside, but considered a project. Probably needs more time to develop and it is early to give up on him yet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went Wentz, the other two look like busts, but at least Goff is starting. Lynch isn't good enough for that, he may never start. Broncos be eyeing QBs next draft.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate to change my vote, I'm now going with Wentz.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate to change my vote, I'm now going with Wentz.

yep, paxton really looks bad. Elway doesn't seem to know how to evaluate QB talent even though he was a great one himself.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This little three-page thread just compressed and replayed the last two years of my miserable life as a Broncos fan. I read the first page and felt a little uptick of excitement again and then got to the end and remembered that Paxton Lynch sucked.

Now looking for a bridge to jump off of. Thanks a lot for bumping this up, Mega.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch had more votes than Goff

tenor.gif