• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who wins the NFC now?

Who wins the NFC

• Philadelphia

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • LA Rams

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Carolina

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Seattle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Dallas

• Detroit

• Total voters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the stars aligned for them yesterday. A Packers team with a healthy Rodgers is as dangerous as anybody.
For sure. I'm just saying that in order to win the NFC you've got to make the playoffs lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as it ever was.

The best team will win. And that is the Vikings.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on Minnesota, especially if Philly loses some games down the stretch and they get home-field advantage.

If Philly beats the Giants next week, not a stretch, they clinch a bye, and can be no worse than #2 seed. The Saints are almost certainly looking at playing on the road the whole way, which is not impossible but tougher.

If your heroes would just go ahead and beat the Giants & Raiders and rest some guys the following week, that would be cool.

Speaking provincially of course...

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles need to win two more games to get homefield throughout - which they should do, as they play New York, Oakland and Dallas (the latter two at home).

This could well allow them to get to the Super Bowl. I would argue they have gone from near prohibitive favourite to back in the bunch. The offense is still good, and so should be the defense. And the likely candidates to emerge are all dome / warm weather teams. Also, Foles is not 27-2 good, but he probably is not as bad as he was under Fisher either.

Do I think the Eagles will get to the SB? Probably not...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles need to win two more games to get homefield throughout - which they should do, as they play New York, Oakland and Dallas (the latter two at home).

This could well allow them to get to the Super Bowl. I would argue they have gone from near prohibitive favourite to back in the bunch. The offense is still good, and so should be the defense. And the likely candidates to emerge are all dome / warm weather teams. Also, Foles is not 27-2 good, but he probably is not as bad as he was under Fisher either.

Minnesota is not a warm weather / dome team.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they're a cold weather dome team.

True, forgot about the closing roof. Funny that the new baseball park does not have that but the football stadium does.

Da fuq.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do not discount Rodgers coming back. A long shot to make the post season for sure, but I always like the Packers chances when he is under center.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not discount Rodgers coming back. A long shot to make the post season for sure, but I always like the Packers chances when he is under center.

few too many over looking them, they're not out yet

Was hoping Cleveland to hang on, but I guess MN will just need to beat them in Lambeau to kill the dream :)

It'll all depend if he gets medically cleared this week. I don't think it's a sure thing as some assume, but I wouldn't bet against it...Which is change, I didn't think he'd have a shot at healing enough....

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9. Green Bay- they're only this low because I don't see a realistic oath for them since they need both Seattle and Atlanta to lose 2 more times AND to win out just to have a shot to get in. IF they somehow do get in they may be my number 1

The Packers have the head-to-head tie break over SEA and DAL. ATL holds the tie break over GB.

If the Packers ran the table, they'd need (SEA to lose once) and (CAR to lose once more or ATL to lose twice).

GB: @CAR, MIN, @DET
SEA: LAR, @DAL, ARI
ATL: @TB, @NO, CAR
CAR: GB, TB, @ATL

Feasible.

That said, of all 10 NFC teams with a winning record, only the Lions have a worse defense than the Packers in points against and yards allowed. If the Packers did get in, it would just be another year the D can't stop the other team from scoring.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have the head-to-head tie break over SEA and DAL. ATL holds the tie break over GB.

If the Packers ran the table, they'd need (SEA to lose once) and (CAR to lose once more or ATL to lose twice).

GB: @CAR, MIN, @DET
SEA: LAR, @DAL, ARI
ATL: @TB, @NO, CAR
CAR: GB, TB, @ATL

Feasible.

That said, of all 10 NFC teams with a winning record, only the Lions have a worse defense than the Packers in points against and yards allowed. If the Packers did get in, it would just be another year the D can't stop the other team from scoring.
Sure it's feasible but pretty tough . Plus I think GB has a tougher remaining schedule than Dallas as well. If any of the 7-6 teams lose again they're toast.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it's feasible but pretty tough . Plus I think GB has a tougher remaining schedule than Dallas as well. If any of the 7-6 teams lose again they're toast.

I agree it's tough. I agree the 7-6 teams need to win out.

Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers most likely lose out. With Aaron Rodgers... well, we've all seen what he can do and no one should ever count him out until the clock is officially zeroes.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
few too many over looking them, they're not out yet

Was hoping Cleveland to hang on, but I guess MN will just need to beat them in Lambeau to kill the dream :)

It'll all depend if he gets medically cleared this week. I don't think it's a sure thing as some assume, but I wouldn't bet against it...Which is change, I didn't think he'd have a shot at healing enough....

I don't think it is a slam dunk either. Personally, I would rather play the season out with Hundley and let Rodgers heal till next season and hope that something is done during the offseason/draft to shore up their porous defense.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it's tough. I agree the 7-6 teams need to win out.

Without Aaron Rodgers, the Packers most likely lose out. With Aaron Rodgers... well, we've all seen what he can do and no one should ever count him out until the clock is officially zeroes.

If the Pack make it to postseason with Aaron, Troy will be beside himself.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this poll was started because of the injury to wentz? The Eagles were not going to win the NFC even with wentz.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles are pretenders and I would would lump them in there with the vikings. Keenum is a backup and will be exposed as such in the playoffs. I think a team from the NFC south will win the NFC

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the Seahawks

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post the schedules then I can tell you. If the Rams win Sunday in Seattle they should win their last 3, but my guess is they win 2 of the next 3

Last edited: