• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will win the NFC West this year?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to make a avatar bet that the Cowboys don't win the division or the Super Bowl?

Only a Cowboys fan with less than 2 active brain cells would make that bet.

I'll admit that is ptotentially a long list though so you may find a taker....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Super Bowl part for sure, but winning the division? You got the Redskins and the Giants looking like bottom feeders, that leaves the Eagles who are counting on butt fumble Sanchez. Seriously the Cowboys have a great chance to win this division.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good coaching will do that.

Another thing they're better than Seattle at.
Yeah, because if there's anything Seattle's known for it's bad coaching

166.gif

Jerry Jones is (one of) your team's coach. Dwell on that more.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Super Bowl part for sure, but winning the division? You got the Redskins and the Giants looking like bottom feeders, that leaves the Eagles who are counting on butt fumble Sanchez. Seriously the Cowboys have a great chance to win this division.

I'd say you'd better hope and pray the Cowboys win their division....when it comes to tie breakers for the wildcard, that country ass whipping the Cowboys laid on the Hawks in their own building may keep yall home for the winter. Haven't thought about that, huh? I called the Seahawks not even making the playoffs before the season started and got trolled by a bunch of Seachickens. It's gonna be so sweet come week 17. SWEET
:pound::pound:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say you'd better hope and pray the Cowboys win their division....when it comes to tie breakers for the wildcard, that country ass whipping the Cowboys laid on the Hawks in their own building may keep yall home for the winter. Haven't thought about that, huh? I called the Seahawks not even making the playoffs before the season started and got trolled by a bunch of Seachickens. It's gonna be so sweet come week 17. SWEET

I think the Seahawks will make the playoffs. And if I were you, I would prey the Cowboys don't have to face them in the wildcard round because if you do, there is no way the Cowboys win that game home or away....IMO.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks will make the playoffs. And if I were you, I would prey the Cowboys don't have to face them in the wildcard round because if you do, there is no way the Cowboys win that game home or away....IMO.

Who can forget the last time the Seahawks played the Cowboys in the playoffs?

tony-romo-botched-snap-o.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can forget the last time the Seahawks played the Cowboys in the playoffs?

tony-romo-botched-snap-o.gif

Who can forget the last time the Cowboys played in Seattle period? Murray stepping off like he was playing against the Legion of Junior College

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heard that a few weeks back too. Total domination:L

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, you also said the Rams and 49ers would tie for the division title. Seattle is currently in the playoffs. Right now you're wrong on everything. Also, not really worried about the tie breaker thing. Seattle holds it over Green Bay and is only a half game behind Dallas. We all know the Cowboys will collapse in December like always which leaves plenty of room to catch up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you also said the Rams and 49ers would tie for the division title. Seattle is currently in the playoffs. Right now you're wrong on everything. Also, not really worried about the tie breaker thing. Seattle holds it over Green Bay and is only a half game behind Dallas. We all know the Cowboys will collapse in December like always which leaves plenty of room to catch up.

Plus their garden has been neglected down there. . . time for some Weeden.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because if there's anything Seattle's known for it's bad coaching

Jerry Jones is (one of) your team's coach. Dwell on that more.

Jeez, I thought I said somewhere here that I can at least admit Jones is an idiot and Garrett is in over his head. I guess you didn't dwell on what I said and just overreacted as Seahawks fans do....

I'm glad Seattle has the gum chewing boob at the helm. I'll dwell on that a little bit longer.....

Who was the hoor by the way and what was her purpose in your post?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, I thought I said somewhere here that I can at least admit Jones is an idiot and Garrett is in over his head. I guess you didn't dwell on what I said and just overreacted as Seahawks fans do....

I'm glad Seattle has the gum chewing boob at the helm. I'll dwell on that a little bit longer.....

Who was the hoor by the way and what was her purpose in your post?

Who's overreacting? You're the one with the foolish opinion that Pete Carroll is a bad head coach. I guess winning championships and super bowls is a bad thing? And now I'm sure you'll play the "he's a cheater card," while claiming the Patriots as your other favorite team.

The gif wasn't subtle but I'm not surprised you didn't understand it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should remove the Cowboys as one of your favorite teams ( I think true Cowboys fans would agree with me here) and replace it with the Broncos or maybe the Packers or Steelers.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A temporary situation.

Yeah, and that's why I said things can change. It's just funny seeing somebody bumping this thread saying "I told you so" when as things currently stand they were wrong about everything.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like this will be between the Cards and the Hawks now but still plenty of season to be played.